Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas You promised to give exact changes chances enchantement, can we see?

• sendlog on start game

Nukem - - Help & Questions

Today I played and everything was fine, I left for 1 hour on business, I went into the game and I saw send when I started the game, how is it possible to solve this? Detals sendlog: (Hidden Content)

• Pls add "Thunder Dragon King's Weapon"

• help rewards

Quote from Sita: “If I understand it right, you assigned the goodies to the wrong character? In any case, please contact support aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en ” Yes, I sent them to a character that I do not play anymore (other server)

• help rewards

Quote from SoulCatcher: “what do you need to do to send a reward? me here is not have sent ” a letter with a code came to the post office

• help rewards

Not on that character sent a reward, is it possible to send to the right one? On the character on which he mistakenly sent awards from the shigo did not take

• Need help launcher

Quote from Pink Omega: “udachi ” spasibo brat, ewe uvidimsya

• Need help launcher

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Glad it works ” thank you for not passing by =)

• Need help launcher

Hooray! Thank you very much @SneakyGerald, @Pink Omega, @Wolx, @Konstantinos, @CrabbyChicken, @SkeeveAahz 4 hours of torment behind, I'm your debtor guys, cls

• Need help launcher

Quote from SkeeveAahz: “U forgot the registry, u cant config the download folder in the gf launcher ” is the value of B: \ AION

• Need help launcher

Quote from SneakyGerald: “change Start in to B:\AION change path in Aion launcher settings to B:\AION\Client ” Everything is done the way you said, but it is still loaded first 64aZNM1ueas.jpg

• Need help launcher

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Quote from Nukem: “Did not help, the new launcher does not see, and the old one who in the folder with the game gives an error: 3PQzw7GrPDY.jpg ” show us your aion client shortcut paths. Start in: should have path to your aion files (e.g. D:\AION) Target: should have aion launcher path and execution commands (e.g. D:\AION\NCLauncher.exe /LauncherID:"GameForge" /CompanyID:"11" /GameID:"AION-LIVE" /LUpdateAddr:"update.aion.gfsrv.net") ” The launcher shortcut on the deskto…

• Need help launcher

Quote from Wolx: “You said the launcher started downloading the game from the beginning, check the path I showed you ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive" ), you should find that it started downloading it there. Your friend gave you a "GameforgeLive" folder ? with the full game in it ? You should put it in that path, run the launcher from there, and check the files. ” a friend rocked the game through a Steam client, he just had a folder with files, and there were files in it, and there was no…

• Need help launcher

Quote from Konstantinos: “Quote from Nukem: “What's wrong with the launcher? 3vdQyyWQu_M.jpg ” i dont know what y have done ” This is a launcher that was together with the game I downloaded from a friend, a new launcher which I installed does not want to see the client wherever I put it, I click the file check, it starts to download completely the client

• Need help launcher

What's wrong with the launcher? 3vdQyyWQu_M.jpg

• Need help launcher

Did not help, the new launcher does not see, and the old one who in the folder with the game gives an error: 3PQzw7GrPDY.jpg

• Need help launcher

Hi, I downloaded the client to the SSD drive from a friend (my internet is weak), came home, downloaded launcher, put the right way to play in the launcher, but the launcher just does not see the client and starts downloading it again, help please p.s sorry for my eng (use translate)