Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey keymaker i'm that guy who pmd you in game regarding this issue, i was buying nara shugos. I had got 1 gold myself, bought other 2, each time different skills. Maybe it was luck, im sure it was as the last skill was the only one i was missing, but still. 3 gold shugos in nara 3 different skills.

• 1. Enchanting: Legendary PVP enchantment stone availability has to be ramped up, alot. The game is not working the way it should with people with trade gear +15 legendary or ultimate and new players cant get 1 single legendary part at +15 with 3 months of gameplay. 2. Transformations: Either we need alot more places to get them, or the shop prices have to be at least halved. It's unreal how you can spend 100€ or 1000€ and still not have 1 legendary transform. This would make ancient transforms f…

• Does anyone know what the % of getting something decent from cards is? Like for example how many cards would you need to get all 24? Or maybe just the 5 spades? Is this better value per money than just straight up buying stuff from shop? Eg. getting 5 spades or buying 10 contracts from the shop directly (that would ammount to getting like 85 cards). Would you get better value for your money for 85 cards or just 10 contracts straight up?

• Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from Nuke: “The stigma build should always be the aoe one as sure strike provides much less dmg ” Both builds have a similar single target dmg output if you use a polearm with speed of 1.7 (38%) here:Me: 5.517.745 (100%),Dps/peak: 64.923(408.680),Hits/max: 253(130.262) Crits(51) Me: 5.525.805 (100%),Dps/peak: 57.572(260.524),Hits/max: 241(131.778) Crits(45) (2min, no shards, buttonsmashing ftw) Since you have adds like twice, it's not that important here. If you didn't …

• Gladiator 6.+ Stigma Build

alvi - - Gladiator

Hello everyone, I was looking to get some info on what is the optimal Gladiator PVP and PVE stigma build in 6.2 at the moment. Kinda lost after not playing Glad for a while. Thanks for the help.

• They would have to change gear stats aswell then. Since +15 a gear is the most important thing you can do. For example a +15 ancient weapon has more pvp/pve attack than a +14 legendary one. I think it would be too complicated. Doubt they will implement a change like this.

• 6.0 Gear values table

alvi - - PvP

Hello, I don't know if a table like this already existed on the powerbook or something, I couldn't find one and was curious. I don't know if this is the right place to post it. Also I'm almost sure the values are correct, however, my excel skills are terrible and i'm colourblind. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…d730ae55876ae1dd39118df01board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…d730ae55876ae1dd39118df01

• Daevanion skills

alvi - - Help & Questions

hello, I cant seem to find anything that explains where to get specific daevanion skills. I know you always get the ancient one from GOK and that you can get legendary chests from HT, narakali, prometun, dred, runat. Also know gold bars chest gives a random skill. But do these instance chests always give the same skill aswell? For example i'm a spiritmaster, how do I know where to get the upgraded version of vaccum choke without cd? Thank you

• Getting a title in 6.2

Made a new character but I miss having a 5% or 3% mov speed title etcc.. Is there any way to get such title in 6.2? Thanks

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

alvi - - PvP

This will be the reason I will quit. Like many I can't even enchant 1 single ancient gear piece to +15. Atm, I can't even get a second part to +10. Hundreds of ancient stones and many legendaries. Its nearly impossible to get stones aswell, since you can't do 1v1 arenas because you get +15 trade gear ppl, you can't get the named mobs on dredgion because premades rush it, you can't win runat because premades, I can't for anything do open world pvp because trade gear players do LITERALY 10x more d…

• So I got the first pvp genesis crystals parts. However i'm having 2 issues. The first is enchanting it past 9. I assume I need legendary stones, but where do I get them? The second problem would be upgrading a gear part to legendary. I need 100 fragments of the fighting spirit for the weapon. I disenchanted some eternal pvp boots (76 genesis crystals) and got only 2. It has to be some other way, otherwise it would take months to upgrade just the weapon to purple right? Thank you

• Returning player questions

Hello, long time player who loves Aion with a few questions. I played since beta and took a break a couple times. Last patch I played can't remember for sure but the cap was lvl 70 and it was insane to get there, this was one of the reasons I quit, because I didn't had much time to play and high end stuff was getting out of reach. Questions: 1) I had really nice lvl 65 gear, that is probably irrelevant now correct? Even maybe trading it for something I mean. 2) How possible is it to get pve and …