Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sadly by ticket they do nothing. They contacted me, thank you.

• Few months ago i used to donate Coins in the Aion shop for 49,99 EUR. and for 9,99 EUR via PayPal. - Then 15 minutes later i got the second donated coins for 9,99 EUR The others for 49,99 never appeared in my profile... Sadly i contacted the support and they told me that there is not any payment like this, but in my PayPal the payment is completed to Gameforge inc. - And the interesting thing is that, PayPal support told me that, the money are charged from Gameforge. So the final answer i got fo…

• Question about Coins

ghm3434 - - Help & Questions

Sadly i contacted the support and they told me that there is not any payment like this, but in my PayPal the payment is completed to Gameforge inc. - And the interesting thing is that, PayPal support told me that, the money are charged from Gameforge. So the final answer i got for myself that, Gameforge are scammers? How is possible to have the money charged, the support declined that they have charged anything - but PayPal said that the money are sent to them. Please tell me if someone had same…

• Few Months ago i used to donate Coins in the Aion shop for 49,99 EUR. and for 9,99 EUR via PayPal. - Then 15 minutes later i got the second donated coins for 9,99 EUR The others for 49,99 never appeared in my profile... Sadly i contacted the support and they told me that there is not any payment like this, but in my PayPal the payment is completed to Gameforge inc. - And the interesting thing is that, PayPal support told me that, the money are charged from Gameforge. So the final answer i got fo…

• The coins are still not there, its just on zero, i logged and relogged like 30 times, and still nothing. I even donated again, and still 0... I don't know what to do, i write a ticket but still nothing. EDIT Galeas: Picture removed. Your payment information cant' be shared in here, for your own good ;)

• How long it takes for Coins to appear after donation?

• Question about Coins

ghm3434 - - Help & Questions

I am new here, so i donated coins for 50$ once, and after that again for 10$... The system said, that i should wait for the coins to appear, but there are 5 hours from the donation, i wan't to buy gold pack, and leveling stuff, but the coins are still not in my shop, they are still on 0. Could you tell me when they will be released to my account? Thank you! Best regards Victoria. Edit by Leo: don´t post transaction data for your own good