Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LFG and Camera Shake Suggestion

soulelight - - Suggestions

Quote from illidan: “I still don't understand the lfg server wide thing. Do you mean you want to see the other faction's lfg as well? ” I meant to promote the lfg server wide. The function is there, but it is rarely used. Extra bonus from instances, and make it the default page to appear by pressing shift +v. If it is used more then groups would fill much faster and all aion population would be united at all times of the day. Of course this has its pros and cons. This is my suggestion. If such e…

1) You have a point Senpai, It can be categorized in a neat way though and doesn't have to show all in the chat, just by pressing shift +v and the chat shows the local ones only. Or alternatively promote the server wide lfg for some time with extra bonus and make it the default one to show when you press shift + v. I meant from this to make aion feel extremely alive at any time of the day and groups would fill up way faster. 2) Playing the game without skill effects is kinda little boring in a w…

Dear Game Developers, I'd like to suggest to things that in my opinion can add greatly to the game experience. 1) The LFG server wide feature is already there, people rarely use it though. Why not make the LFG by default server wide that shows the Server and preferred language in the post. 2) Add a camera shake option to the settings like many other MMO did. This will make a large number of people extremely happy as really prefer that their screen is not shaking all day long while playing.