Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0 Classes

Lazar - - General Discussion

Quote from ShinGami: “I fear that there will be too many Chanters around for some time, probably Gladiators too. ” Because these 2 classes will be the strongest in PvP? What will be the strongest dps-class? Assassin?

• 6.0 Classes

Hello, just to pass the time, lets start a discussion about the classes in aion 6.0 What do you think will be the best DDs in PvE? Is Tempar Neccessary in upcoming instances? What will be the best 1vs1 Classes and so on.

• SM Gameplay in 6.x

Lazar - - Spiritmaster

Thank you so far. Ok do you know if the upcoming nerf for the sm ist "ok" or is he nerfed to death? I cant take my choice between sorc and sm for 6.0 launch...

• SM Gameplay in 6.x

Lazar - - Spiritmaster

Hey! When 6.0 launches i'll give aion another try. At the Moment im looking for the right class for me. Could someone tell me if the SM is better or worse than before? (before 6.0) How is his PvE-Damage compared to other dd-classes espacially in Bossfights? Whats the standing of the SM compared to other classes in 1vs1 PvP? And is he useful in Group-PvP? Maybe someone got some experience on pts-server? =)

• 6.2 First Info

Hey, can somebody who played PTS or 6.x in different Regions tell me something about the following classes: Templar Sorcerer Spiritmaster Ranger Are they good in PvP? Which classes are the best DDs in PvE in 6.x?