Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's really easy to get kinah for gold pack. I didn't pay a cent in the shop and I am always with gold pack.

• It depends what you want from the game. With more grind one can get acceptable gear, without using the cash shop, which is a good thing.

• It's very good that you carry undergeared, but one should not rely on this all the time. I meant that he will have to put more time than casual usually does, if he wants decent progress after 65.

• At low levels you can experience all content pretty much, it's easy to find groups for instances. At end game however, it's a different matter. For a casual player it's not easy to progress. A friendly and active legion is a must if you want to see end-game PVE. But not all end game legions want to take casual players. Minding that they already have members which are much better geared. So you either have to become less casual and play longer hours, or use the cash shop.

• It's a healer problem

Ternezia - - Cleric

Quote from Sirkka: “Furthermore this is often heard as well: "Oh I'm typing, watching TV, stroking my cat and preparing the meal. Healing? Wait a sec..." ” Hah....with me it's usually different, I tell husband: "Shh!! I will be healing." (t0re can confirm, he hears me on TS). But my 100% concentration and attention doesn't automatically mean I will perform well. Sometimes it's a....matter of skill or no skill. /sigh I mean, I am of those people who try hard, but it doesn't always work. While the…

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Aww, lvl 36 +8 Manastone Bundle x1. If I get Agiliity +8 from this, I will ragequit.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Ah, I don't do pvp, that's why Edit: Although a time will come when I will need to spend a long time in Nosra and so will have to think about pvp set.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Well 5x random manastones is much better. I wouldn't mind if they were +4 or +5, out of 5 at least some might be valuable. We have Will, Knowledge, Accuracy, Health, Agility, Power. Of them only Knowledge, Accuracy and Power are very valuable, the rest, good luck selling them.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Wanted to see the mechanics and when I heard it gives a manastone +7 at lvl 24 I decided to go on, and then maybe beyond lvl 30. Next week I will do it again, maybe for the last time, although I really hate when an effort is required from the player but the reward is a gamble.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

People, I am serious. I am pissed. One thing is to spend 40 mins in Sanctum Battlefield semi-afk (yes, I do heal there but most ppl are semi-afk), and get a RNG reward, usually nothing of value. It's OK, I don't mind. Another thing is to put effort into this solo instance, run like crazy in circles and in the end get a RNG reward. I don't find this acceptable. Make fixed rewards please.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

I got an awesome reward at lvl 24. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…85a94c55aaf3b60fece69257f

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Well, the rewards on lower levels IMO could be better. AP is ok somewhat, but 40kk exp or 2kk kinah for running in circles like crazy (yes, running in circles annoys me too)...I gave up because of this headless chicken runs, made me tired and bored in the end. Will do my last entry today probably, hope the rewards will be better on 30+.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Got to lvl 23 and quit out of boredom

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

This week I did fine. Big thanks to t0re, who made a video for me with his cleric. The solution seems to be to run like crazy all the time. I have two more entries, hoping to get past lvl 28 or something this week. youtube.com/watch?v=I8SgM_xYXBM&t=392s

• Quote from Rebelbabe: “If i went into seige to test my ability to help I would not take my healer, all the group could die if i was not able to heal. I think on others, not just myself. ” Well...seeing that I have 2-3 fps on sieges and being abused (often with bad words) why I am not healing, I stopped going entirely. On one hand indeed if I am useless, better not go, on the other hand even if I had good fps, I find sieges a toxic place to be and wouldn't go anyway.

• Introduction: Andarys

Ternezia - - Introductions

Welcome from me too Quote from Ashandarey: “Why you are not advertising the game ? ” It will be very interesting to hear Andarys' answer to this. But it also got me thinking. If for example I have a product, which I am not sure will bring me good income in the future (in our case the current state of the game which is too much p2w), there is no point to invest money in advertising it. Better is firstly to improve the product and then advertise. But since GF cannot improve the product much (major…

• Cleric Questions

Ternezia - - Cleric

Yeah, that's what I wanted to write too. If you're leveling it for her, she's not really interested.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Quote from LonestarX: “And then there's me struggling to pass level 10 xD ” Thank god, now I don't feel so lonely.

• TOC

Ternezia - - PvE

Thank you I will try again with dps gear then.