Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Assassin creation points

Potatopancakewarrior - - Assassin

Quote from kezwich: “Quote from Wassermelone: “i asked him if you are legit, thats it but still makes no sense if you have high ping ” what does not make sense? assassin is busted in pve right now, autos do nearly 14k damage and yeah i play with 100 ping at lowest but ive been playing with same ping for 5 years and i got used to it, i cant do much if other assassins are handicapped and cant do more damage than i do with their -60 ping. pretty sure someone gonna pop up and say "uh, everyone doesn…

• Quote from Galeas: “Just toc clarify something, the auctions are now closed on the servers that will be merge, you can't buy a house anymore. ” Well, atleast something I guess. Still a bit disappointed that you guys are keeping the "double amount" of purchase price. No idea what's wrong with refunding the normal price without making it double.

• Assassin creation points

Potatopancakewarrior - - Assassin

Quote from Colombiana: “@Discoo with 40 points on accuraccy i have 1520 crit i think that is to much to i lower little points on that ? ” That's too much. You need only 1400 crit for PvE. You should socket more power instead of accuracy stones.

• Quote from Sebivine: “Quote from Happy: “50bil is not a few ” 50 bil where? source? screen? ” I guess you're not aware of multiple websites where you can purchase 40bil and more from active players for real cash. I don't want to go too into details so this doesn't get censored. But there are many ways to get unreal amount of kinah and now thanks to the merge you can even double it. Personally I have 26bil on Grendal, and I know people who have way more than me. If you think that everyone is runn…

• Oh, look. It started. What a surprise. 6bil for a normal house sounds legit doesn't it. I bet the guy just badly wants that house, it must be very special to him. Definitely not exploiting anything here. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a093e6f6391e7c1d3303f002d

• Quote from Sebivine: “ you guys really think all players from the new servers have 60 billion laying around to put in their mansions to destroy economy in whatever server they end up?... most ppl obviously bought their mansions at minimum price. ” You've clearly no idea what you're talking about, please stop.

• Quote from t0re: “well i rly hope they will put additional rule *only for houses purchased pre-announcement* for those houses , coz i am deffinetely not gonna stop playing just to gather kinah so i dont fall behind, dont even wanna think about how it wil lbreak even futher the default prices of items coz of too much kinah on servers again ” Biggest issue is that right after that person abuses it for kinah he/she can transfer with that kinah to any server they like. It's wrong on many levels.

• Quote from Senpai: “Base price isn't purchase price."You will be refunded double the purchase price of the old house" ” Quote from Happy: “The money you get back as compensation for losing the house in the merge. Is it double than the minimum bid, or the bid with which you won the purchase of the house? Ie. 335mil estate *2 or the estate i bid on and won for 50bil*2? ” It has been already answered. They are letting people freely exploit it. If you bid 60bil you'll receive 120bil after merge. It'…

• Quote from Neko: “Quote from Potatopancakewarrior: “Quote from Noctis: “resell ur own house to ur own alt for 20bil, get 40bil back gg XD ” Doubt it works like that, I'm pretty sure they mean the base price of mansion/estate/palace before anyone bids on it. ” it worked like that on the last merge ” Damn, that's crazy. Well good thing is that I have 24bil I guess. I really didn't think GF would let people legally dupe their kinah, but seems like it's alright.

• Quote from Senpai: “This is for questions only, go to discussion thread if you want to discus the merge. ” So, the question is. If I buy now on Grendal a mansion for 900mil. After merge I'll receive by mail 1,8bil as compensation? Or we get back the "base" price of the house. For example mansion base price is 112mil so as compensation I'll get 224mil back.

• Quote from Noctis: “resell ur own house to ur own alt for 20bil, get 40bil back gg XD ” Doubt it works like that, I'm pretty sure they mean the base price of mansion/estate/palace before anyone bids on it.

• Quote from Click: “Here's something better: My Holy Tower CDs reset. The templar in our group didn't get it reset, even tho we were in the same instance 4x 2 days ago ” Same here. Our DPS didn't get reset and everyone else did. Amazing isn't it.

• Bless online is so garbage that it got refused multiple times by publishers in NA/EU. I give that game max 1 year and you'll never hear about it again.

• Quote from Click: “Power +10 will always give you 7+ Attack even if fully socketed on every single slot, doesn’t it? ” Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. 6x +6 attack composites vs 6x +10 power would get me 6 attack (7attack per power stone). Though well there's nothing wrong with using full +10 power stones of course. This is just my personal thing that I prefer to save few billions instead of having 6 attack more.

• Quote from Sebivine: “Quote from Potatopancakewarrior: “For me personally works best: PvP 5 - pieces full power +10 1 - piece full accuracy +10 1 - piece full attack 6/accuracy 14 composites You might want to play with different stones and see what's best for yourself: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc ” why 1 piece with att/accu stones? I don't think that helps against block clerics, and for non-block classes, with decent gear should have enough accuracy anyway ” The reason is really simple. At …

• Quote from Galeas: “They are extended because the next one would have possibly been cut by the merge if we can manage to make the merge happen this month like we want to. For some events, it's not a problem but for the one that is planned the merge would interfere. ” I'm so praying for Deathbringer PvP event or Tia eye event.

• Hellion and Deyla.

• For me personally works best: PvP 5 - pieces full power +10 1 - piece full accuracy +10 1 - piece full attack 6/accuracy 14 composites You might want to play with different stones and see what's best for yourself: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc

• I was getting 90% of my sendlogs inside Hell Pass. For some other people it was Garden at last boss. This game is so freaking weird lol. Also it's very funny to see like 40+ people disconnect from Nevi canyon at the same time, and then when you try to relog you get sendlog and you have to restart entire client. 10/10

• Quote from failboat: “My point is, it's crazy to try it if you read the text and understand that it's reduced to +25. I don't believe anyone is that reckless. There was not a single patch mentioning +25 being safe, GF stated it's +20 so that's it. People are making things up. ” Well sadly the translation was never really perfect. But the main point is that before maintenance you clearly had +20 there and not +25. Also don't forget that Aion has different language clients, probably in other langu…