Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The game was like that during 3.0-4.0. People had their AP 60/65 +15 with TF or Kata/Runa weapons in 5-6 months without trying. Nolifers did it in in 3-4 months at max. And people didn't quit because guess whay, there was PvP and fun PvE. And I'm not talking about PvP instances, I'm talking about Tia eye and Katalam PvP. And PvP was fun. Everything was more grounded and balanced. I personally thought that 6.x would bring that old feeling back, but it didn't.

• Lets just say with 5.0 patch the game began to noise dive very quickly. Most really dedicated old players left the game during 5.x times including myself. I've tried Aion EU/RU for 6.2, and both are a real mess. I've seen people like Livo coming back for 6.2, but I don't know if they will stay for long.

• GameForge Team

Popsicle - - General Discussion

Quote from Criticaldany: “I would really like to hear what the producer has to say about the current situation of the game. ” Hes too busy calculating profit from aion shop.

• About Kaisinel Transformation

Popsicle - - Suggestions

Quote from Evita: “Quote from Click: “... I wish those Kaisinel transform isn’t in game, but I know this company long enough already, they are probably already sitting like a dog in front of a bone and drool all over the floor thinking about christmas lottery and how fckn much money they’ll make putting kaisinel form as main reward.... ” I am sorry but for that you have to blame NC and going f2p - they needed to create something to make money... ” That could be done without turning game into dea…

• pc build for aion

My advice - Get i5 6/7/8 gen K cpu, AIO and overclock the living hell out of it. Its the best way to get good FPS in this game because you need as much single core performance as you can get.

• About Kaisinel Transformation

Popsicle - - Suggestions

The whole new tranform system is beyond stupid. IT wipes difference between classes, no weaving techniques, just spawn skills asap and kill things. Every Gladi/Templar is now assassin, every Sorc/SM is gunner with insta cast. I know, I play on RU since 6.2 launch there, and its just boring. Also RNG stats on gear is ridiculous.

• Pro tip - Don't. Time has gone for this game. 6.x won't change much in terms of balance or P2W. Instead of abomination system called "Enchantment" of 5.x, there will be random secondary stats, and I don't mean random like we had with Runadium/RST gear, I mean totally random like getting mboost/heal boost on plate/leather and vise versa, so you would have to sell your soul to the devil to have enough money and luck to reroll for stats that you actually want. Not to mention that instead of buying …

• REMOVE OF HONOR POINTS

They shouldn't remove HP system, but rather rework it a little. Remove HP from sieges, and add them to PvP so players can get HP for killing enemies in open world. This way there will be more PvP and more accurate representation of one's PvP dedication. You play more-you get more.

• Quality gameforge translations.

• Resurrect PVP

Popsicle - - Suggestions

PvP has been dead since 4.5 anyway. Too many variables were introduced since then. PvP is no longer "who go better skill", its about who got better gear, even if you're in 80 AP +15, +5 accs etc, you will get absolutely anal blasted by someone who got same gear by +25 and +8/9 accessories. And thats a common thing. I just hope 6.0 will bring back some balance to the PvP, so that players can fight on equal terms again.

• Thanks for ruining experience for new players and giving p2w players even more stuff to play with.

• Quote from Rym: “You are horribly mistaken Grzyb. GameForge does not host Aion for you or anyone for that matter to have fun. The singular, exclusive reason, without a doubt, is to make as much profit as possible, at any cost conceivable, be it at the cost of the game itself being shut down or all the players leaving. When money is involved nothing matters, neither pride nor shame matters to a human when he makes GOOD money, such is the state of our world. This holds true in all things, GF is bu…

• You want our feedback? What for? We haven't got a decent event for at least a few years now. And we have been giving our feedback on every single one, and it was always the same - events are crap. Stop making this illusion as if you care for our opinion.

• I think the best solution for now is to chill and wait for 6.0. And meanwhile save up everything that we can without spending it on gear.

• 5.x and 6.0 lore questions

Quote from Rym: “Beritra ran away due to Ereshkigal awakening, in his haste the player managed to cut off one of his hands / claws. The Kahrun you know in akaron is stuck in time if you will, his story did not further develop from 4.7. As the son of Triniel and Nezekan I'd expect he'd have some form of come back. ” Would be great to see Kahrun back, and his new and upgraded gear that we could farm. I missed it so much. It was really nice back in 3.x to have GG gear that you could get by farming …

• 5.x and 6.0 lore questions

Quote from Rym: “The High Daeva cannot be the Thirteenth Empyrean Lord. The High Daeva will surely die, the Thirteenth will surely live. Yet, the player plays both as the Thirteenth, and as the High Daeva. ” So what will be happening in 6.0 in terms of lore? Before 5.x we were fighting Dragon Lords, in 5.0 we went on discovering ancient memories. Also, did we kill Beritra in 4.8 or not? He flew away, but lost one of his feet during the battle? Also, is there any info about Kahrun? Right now he i…

• Returning casual player

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “People have no idea what "P2W" is. The game as it is now, is not p2w, it's p2convenience. You can get to 75 way faster by paying, you can gear up way faster by paying. But you can do the same as a free user. I am almost 100% f2p ( bought like 500 coins recently, and this is 1st time since i started again ). And I probably have better gear than 98% of Aion players. Don't let the people who have no idea how this patch works discourage you. Not to mention, recently, the new …