Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The hero quests seem to be broken/bugged.No apes so far. Aion team any response?

• I visited Tia for nostalgic reason and killed some elyos and thats it Its a joke event like 90% of them.Good there still is shugo and Treasure Island i will farm those instead.

• How the fck u dare deleting any items we grinded for months even they were yet for no use from our inventories?Have u seriously NO LIMITS?!How about you sometimes do something for US the "players" that keep ur "game" still alive u money milkers.

• Quote from Pokey: “it’s down again this is a joke how can they have the weekend off and leave the game in this state! ” Thats normal at GameForge they dont care.Actually they cant do nothing with this ...What do u expect ? Buy new hardware?Cmon all they care is cash from shop.

• Quote from Lukoje: “okay guys this was fun first days, but then yesterday and today im getting A LOT of desync and bugs with starting statues and now im STCK in this spot, this huge log just DRAGGED ME there (there were no kisks when i got stuck, thats just my rage using of everything after trying to get out of this stuck)” I got stuck exactly at the same spot and we lost cuz of it.Its bugged beyond imagination.

• Its just a lag and bug fest nothing more.Crashing all the time,its even a problem to get to the instance lol... This is a shame for an official Aion EU servers.What kind of a hardware do u use omfg,when it laggs like this and its no even at 50% of cap. And at 50% + i dont even speak of... Rly just wake up GF.

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from WinterBee: “I lagged,died and couldnt ress at the event run even when timer ended.I want my WON run back and the keys i lost cuz of u GAMEFORGE!!! ” learn how the instance worku fall down 3 times = u die when u die u rest at start ( OR ON LAST PLACED KISK ) if u die DO NOT USE SELF RES STONE IT WILL NOT RES U UP , it will just freeze u as for the lag i agree its dumb but has nothing to do u not knowing how it work ” and u should learn how to read...I died and couldnt…

• I lagged,died and couldnt ress at the event run even when timer ended.I want my WON run back and the keys i lost cuz of u GAMEFORGE!!!

• UNION SERVER IS DOWN!!!!!

WinterFang - - General Discussion

Cross server is down again are u kidding me ? U make server-wide event and 50 % of the time its down and 100 % of the time is lagging like fck. GOOD JOB!

• Gameforge didnt do anything right so far atleast not on first try...They need few days/weeks to get this trash called "Aion EU" to work again...Its normal after an major update everything is fcked up. I just dont know if its funny or sad.

• Servers are down again

Quote from shapash: “Compensation time!!! It is over 2 hours and we can not play!!!! Last week I was suggesting 5 APES, this I will suggest 5 APES, 5 Serums, 20.000 mithy suplements, 500 potions (hp and mp) ” + 500k ap , 500 scrolls+foods,50kk kinah,resets and a FCKEN APPOLOGIZE!

• Servers are down again

Quote from Kebap: “Quote from Noctis: “maybe if gameforge did some work regarding their f ups with luna, this wouldnt be happening but no lets take 2 months to do something basic, holy crap ” True.... and as moderator ill quit this "job" for one, two days because its pointless..... GF not doing anything..... people starting be rly angry and you guys need to deal with it.... sad ” Starting to be angry?No no no ppl are actually angry for like 3 wasted weekends of playing...Its unnaceptable and to …

• Servers are down again

The game is practically unplayable,when u gather up for some instance finally the servers goes down...So why bother even playing ?

• Servers are down again

I am about to login just right now and then some fooken error appears...Is this for real or am i in a really really bad dream. IS THIS AN OFFICIAL EU SERVERS?Tragicomedy!

• Servers are down again

Quote from Desperation: “somebody else? cant even open launcher 666.png ” +1 to me too!Whats happening again ? Nonsense...

• Servers are down again

Quote from Cyan: “Thank you for all the reports, we forwarded the issues and it's being worked on. ~Cyan ” You are saying this all the time.Can we finally get explanation to this situation?And maybe the counter-steps GF does to prevent this?

• Servers are down again

Quote from Zeca: “Servers down again, Grendal, helion, thor and fregion down. ” Really mate ?

• Servers are down again

Quote from Sebivine: “be mad at virgin ddos'ers not gameforge... if gameforge changes luna cus those little kids ddos servers, gameforge gonna have to listen to ddos'ers everytime or what? "get ddos protection" that's why huge companies never get ddos'd right, cus they have ddos protection? oh wait, they do get ddos'd and booted offline sometimes. when people have no idea what they talking about /facepalm ” Pardon me but this is OFFICIAL Aion EU Servers which should be maintained 100% Not like s…

• Servers are down again

Quote from [NICK]vilor123: “Seriously Sunday Night? At the peak of SBF? Losing the time after for the RT/SWB? I need compansation for my time and i dont mean rewards i need something for my GP time! GP=monthly subsscription you ruined 1/4 of my Sunday Nights you made 2x APES = 2xGP and inflated all the market now you need to compensate my PAYED time with the new price you created! tickets incoming - PLAYERS OUTGOING...... ” Thats completely 100 % true.DC at like 21:30 +- at Sunday during Pande/S…

• Servers are down again

Whats wrong with whole AION EU lately?Can we seriously get an explanation?