Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are ALOT more ways to make money for a company instead of making games P2W. Leave the shop. Make it only pets, mounts skins etc. But for the love of christ remove the all powerfulls and serums. Keep stuff like Loda's stars, reset scroll and 100% supplements. There are alot of f2p games who have skin only shops and they feel totaly fine. Or even better move on true f2p game like aion.ru did. They got rid of gold packs and replaced them with "Premium". You won't even imagine how many players…

• I don't think so because EXP will be rewarded same way you get them from quest, so tea will work, but nothing else.

• Spread us out a bit

Ashurr - - General Discussion

Quote from Helkeheri: “Quote from Ashurr: “Quote from adyadryan1992: “Bring back North and South ez BM ez to get strife set for new players lots of pvp ,u find players all around the map doing garnison and the siege was nice to. ” Yeah, and no more zergs infront of main base. Everyone was happy back then. ” Oh my... You didn't like the "Safe Zone Wars" patch? ” Pffff, has anything chanceg since then? You have people camping at the entrance of main base surrounded by guards, running to their guar…

• Spread us out a bit

Quote from adyadryan1992: “Bring back North and South ez BM ez to get strife set for new players lots of pvp ,u find players all around the map doing garnison and the siege was nice to. ” Yeah, and no more zergs infront of main base. Everyone was happy back then.

• enchanting Estima

Ashurr - - Suggestions

I don't understand the whole "make it or brake it" system. Why did they have to make it that way? In 5.5 we're getting more estima slots for gameforge to cash on p2w players. After I failed x4 estimas from +2 to +3 I'm not even touching them anymore. Its not worth spending 500kk to get 4 CP. You don't get anything in return for investing your kinah/real money. Feathers/Bracelets have big impact on your preformance as a player where as 5 CP won't do you anything. Its actually better to spend extr…

• Spread us out a bit

Quote from [NICK]xaen: “This has always been the case since the release of Level 55 and Ing/Gelk once a new area is released the old ones are forgotten. The same will happen with Esterra/Nosra once new zones are released. ” I don't agree, when Signia and Vengar got added, they were empty dead zones. Only zerg fiestas near RB entrances.

• Scamming Other Players

If you get scammed for alot of money/expensive item its your problem. I know who you are talking about Xaen. I realised that alot of people are just retarded when giving their +8 feather to some unknown guy with "New User" tag after entire server was spaming that he is a scammer for a week. I got scammed only once in 6 years of playing this game, and I got scammed by myself when I bought Gold Pack in a hurry from a broker without checking that it was 7 days pack instead of a 30.

• Spread us out a bit

I would prefer NCSoft removing Ingisson and Gelk instead of North and South Katalams, especially now when they closed forts there, those 2 worlds are complitely useless. Yet Katalams were great pvp zones.

• Quote from Sita: “moved to suggestions ” aka Forgotten forever.

• From expierence of doing Sancrum Battlefield on RU an EU (S Rank), I think there are few things that has to be changed. Lets start with alliance setup. Same system as we have on siege, game sets up random alliances with random classes. I've been in groups with 4 plates and 2 leathers or 4 clerics a bard and a chanter. This "instance" is complicated. There are alot of things that have to be done at the same time by different groups of people. Clearing 500 and 3000 point mobs, buying tickets and c…

• Another P2W event. Nothing interesting. Gamefail can't even give us a proper event anymore.

• Quote from [NICK]xaen: “After playing for pretty much the since the release of Aion, I can say that the game hasn't really changed from the beginning. Gear was always hard to obtain even before the shop was released and implemented into the game. ” Yeah right, in 3.0 you farmed Kahrun's set, weapon and accs alongside TF and RB and you get the gear. Now you farm Gok, you get a piece, you spend either a shit load of money to craft it or farm gok for another 1-2 months to get mats yourself and then…

• Quote from [NICK]zipacna: “Experience in this game is not that hard, it just requires dedication, and compared to older MMOs where experience level is doubled every level and the experience from mobs doesn't increase and there is no quests for exp. It gets very grindy, very quickly. Imagine a level of 400 billion billion where each kill only gives you 2000exp. The rate of Apes and Serums need to drastically improve in this game. I am positively sure that there is a hidden stat in this game which…

• Quote from Helkeheri: “Haven't had a single crash in ages, though i don't usually do pvp instances, and i was gone since 2016.10.31. Just came back recently, no issues so far. Besides having low fps, but that's another matter. I also thought when there is a communication issue with the server, you either freeze, or disconnect. There is no reason for your client to crash. Then i have to mention, no matter whats the reason for it. Im kind of fond of having a tiny lag, when an asmo approaches me. T…

• Luna - Today's design

I agree. NA and RU are having top pets,mounts and rare armor/wing skins in their luna craft on daily basis, yet we have useless ugly skins and other garbage that no1 cares about. Why can't you give us mounts to craft in luna? Oh yea I forgot sorry, you have your shop to promote instead.

• I totaly agree with every single point you made. Gameforge has been going gown the drain with promoting their damn shop more than anything else. Shop, shop shop shop, shop update, new items in the shop, you open a broker and get shop window...Can you give me something else game forge? Any other post other than shop? 1 - Maybe having like 100-200% EXP on weekends 2 times a moth? Would be great. 2&3 Yes, we need much higher drop rates. If you compare now with like 3.x and 4.0-4.8, main enchantment…

• Could you alteast give 5.0 pots for everyone 66+ instead of this joke? Is it actually this hard to make 2 separe rewards for people below and above 66? Lazy and useless. Didn't expect anything else from gameforge.

• WTF community

Ashurr - - Introductions

You picked the wrong server. Move to Antriksha or Deyla. I play on Antriksha and most people here speak english. There are people who don't understand english but its not that bad. Also there are many active english legions that will accept you.

• Quote from Derango: “the main problem is that gameforge sees aion as a business module only , unlike other compannies who also care about their players and try to make their game better . playing under gameforge since they took the responsibility from ncsoft in EU i have learned that skill and dedication have no meaning anymore . you can be a very skilled and dedicated player for years but that dont help you anymore because the potential of earning things in the game by ingame means only ( witho…

• 0m Attack bug.

Quote from Evita: “If you are referring to the "your targe is too far away" - well this one is as old as the game (like 2008 old) and I am afraid this is nothing gameforge can fix but NC decided to not fix it ” I've been playing since 2.5 and I never had this bug untill 5.3 patch.