Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wow it's been a while...been focusing alot on 65 stuff...time to gear up my lil bard alot more. and hope to see more twinks soon.

• Quote from Iora: “ What time do you guys tend to form for tddg? :-| I feel we never see you ^^” Quote from Iora: “ What time do you guys tend to form for tddg? :-| I feel we never see you ^^” well i got u guys in t dred and i lagged-DCd got kicked out of dred ty...800-1025ms before insta DC...trying to get back in "cannot connect to authorized server" ;2ennti9.jpg(

• Quote from [NICK]noatao: “b0f9a1a94wSzS.png 8o” epic...im in..just cause of that pic

• Quote from bobalazs: “[NICK]xerephe All you have to say, all the f**n time, is that sorc, omg omg, he is Mr. Hard!.... Maybe you're khm... .. and you have a hard on for him.” what are you? 2 years old? what kind of comment is that? you pathetic lil tool...just don't bother posting here..you're such a child. get outta here dude. bloody pigeons..you guys are really children without a leash...some1 needs to set you guys straight...oh wait some1 did..that's why big boy thallo gave up crying..you sho…

• well i know one thing for sure, is that i don't want to meet noatao's alts in AoD ouchie..priest just mess me up. if i do meet you...i'll try my luck.

• Quote from [NICK]noatao: “Quote from Iora: “Quote from [NICK]xerephe: “Quote from Iora: “ Everyone starts somewhere Couple of the 60 FR templars are pretty damn strong they are the 2 I tend to play with As for the Monkeys.. 2 of our glads are MIA so it's pretty much just me and a sin left right now >.<” u mean danaria n tankenstein? lol NO -_-” You have to remember those 2 have only in the last few weeks gone 60. They are gearing up as much as anyone else is and are still mainly in arena/55 stuf…

• Quote from Iora: “ Everyone starts somewhere Couple of the 60 FR templars are pretty damn strong they are the 2 I tend to play with As for the Monkeys.. 2 of our glads are MIA so it's pretty much just me and a sin left right now >.<” u mean danaria n tankenstein? lol NO -_-

• Quote from Iora: “ Surprised you didn't clear bridge anyway. If we are against a premade (I hate this word btw) then we generally clear all of bridge to avoid training because it happens. Couple of points I'd like to add to this thread.. My thoughts on certain terms: Training The intentional pull of multiple mobs to wipe the opposing team -The reason I bring this up is due to my group being called "trainers" once when we had a fight in the middle of ddg.. accidental agro is not the same as train…

• XANGETSU vs SCALON

[NICK]xerephe - - Cross-Server

oqg77q.jpg full aug 2 and u did 0 dmg and ur defense was quite weak. and what looked like a L60 e2 asmodian crafted GS [SEXY GREATSWORD]. either ur new to templar n u bought this account or u very rich and bought the whole aug 2 set or its just a skin.

• Quote from [NICK]noatao: “Tonight's arena of Coo(p)-(g)lory; Anuhart with the same pathetic behavior over and over again... anutards.png And this week's new entries from telem asmo side. Telem.png This gets much sadder as weeks go by... I don't care about winning really, I just care about having a good time over all. But cooping in such a small ranged arena destroys all the fun of it. Guess chaos is the only arena I can actually enjoy...” hmmm u got godenero aka sleazeball that fail Templar not …

• Quote from [NICK]henteww: “6gaj45.jpg Strong Gladi, well played indeed! Why quit at 4-2 in third round, though? You might've won :o” uhm no pewpew i went against this gladi several times on bard and tempy...and met him in dred he is an A-Hole..he enters QE dies once cause he runs of not sticking with team, then leaves his team going off dying losing more points for us...he speaks english JUST FINE but then acts like an A-Hole pretending he only speaks french...5 star nab waste of time twink. act…

• Quote from [NICK]irisin: “Quote from [NICK]xerephe: “Quote from [NICK]rivendell: “Quote from [NICK]attes: “And btw, if any of this big mouths twinks on the forum wants to proof how good they are in dred apply at o'clock and don't wait 30 mins, and for the Anuhart baddies, what to say, sore losers in pvp, can't even 1vs1, there's only a pro guy there: Pewpew. Cheers, Extinction > Pigeon Newbies” A perfect example of the point I made in the first place. I don't have time for this sort of attitude.…

• Quote from [NICK]rivendell: “Quote from [NICK]attes: “And btw, if any of this big mouths twinks on the forum wants to proof how good they are in dred apply at o'clock and don't wait 30 mins, and for the Anuhart baddies, what to say, sore losers in pvp, can't even 1vs1, there's only a pro guy there: Pewpew. Cheers, Extinction > Pigeon Newbies” A perfect example of the point I made in the first place. I don't have time for this sort of attitude. I play the game for fun...to have a good time with p…

• 11c5nxz.jpg brain dead monkeys from anuhart..lil tip can't take the heat GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN..fail fruit cakes tried to train and FAILED miserably. don't be a loser guys.

• Quote from [NICK]kensed: “Quote from [NICK]xerephe: “ listen hogyoku u are a sore loser...we were trying to rush to finish since there wasn't any pvp coming from your end...AND U DECIDE TO TRAIN YOU DUMBA**...get real dude and what are these posts against randoms..friggin levelers for gods sakes dude. what has come of this forum?” Man... U can say me what u want, u can see what u want... is just your point of view, and i respect it, but sinc i needn't to flame now with ppl that haven't respect A…

• Quote from Evilicous: “Quote from [NICK]xerephe: “Quote from Iora: “ Just had an awesome tddg vs leviathan gz to them they deserved to win it Shame we keep meeting your legion group when we're /3ing randoms (and letting my SM be afk to 2q xD...) some day soon we'll fight and it will be marvellous! ” Q_Q i missed u guys i was in Cdg at the time aaaahhhh....next time.” Mate, go for 60Aug2 not 60elite set Yes I insspected you after u got almost 1 shot by my flamespray :DD (siege)” -_- same base sta…

• Quote from Iora: “ Just had an awesome tddg vs leviathan gz to them they deserved to win it Shame we keep meeting your legion group when we're /3ing randoms (and letting my SM be afk to 2q xD...) some day soon we'll fight and it will be marvellous! ” Q_Q i missed u guys i was in Cdg at the time aaaahhhh....next time.

• Quote from [NICK]kensed: “Ouch Lilene lilene... Well, I put some good asmos group that I met, maybe premade 80761311.jpg 61058362.jpg 77492473.jpg 47293634.jpg Just Perento: 36320064.3.jpg Random mix dredg: 69542245.jpg 77451466.jpg Asmos was noobs...but my team was like a team of Minipony ( Found second time Amen cleric from Perento 15627397.jpg Random with Group Telemachus: 62880318.jpg 17959879.jpg 787406410.jpg 260138811.jpg My last dredg Tonight Group 5 + random lucker of our server 9226629…

• thallo you are pathetic..just stop...this is a place to post premade vs preamde dred, PvP dreds..stop being a baby and post nonsense like this...get real bro. some1 is MAD...BIG TIME...fail bird brains.

• well some of us in leviathan are still gearing up for 60 so hopefully when we are geared we can be as challenging as we ought to be with your full premade. and i have faced space monkeys when i started twinking 60 on my glad went in QE and ur 2 glads showed no mercy and titigrab is only good in group pvp, alone in arena its a different story.