Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas I got a request. like is it possible to get the marine and deep sea wep/head/armor skins in the shop. mainly the wep skins and especially marine since no one kills the boss to get them so they are super rare. and theirfor i think this would be a seller in the shop

• Looking for Holy tower (asmo)

Aviliana - - Cross-Server

Cleric lvl 75 looking for Holy tower give me a msg in game or here

• Server Merge Discussion

Aviliana - - General Discussion

My ely is now on deyla got moved today. Dunno how they pick out the toons they gonna transfer.

Quote from Click: “Gameforge doesn’t give ETA cuz majority of the people think the “E” means exact and not estimated and flame around when the ETA is not on point. ” Well then its the mentallity of the people that there is something wrong with. Yea we saw those tards on NA too that thought it would be on time.

Quote from Discoo: “Quote from Aviliana: “I would say they should put thise special maints during night time so it dosnt disturb play time. Or atleast say ok we will do this till this and this time sine this aint an update on the server. So my guess is you can estimate how long it will take pr toon to transfer. and make an estimate on how long it will take. Right now we do not know if it will take houres and the play time will just be gone any way. This is what im missing from GF is like estimat…

I would say they should put thise special maints during night time so it dosnt disturb play time. Or atleast say ok we will do this till this and this time sine this aint an update on the server. So my guess is you can estimate how long it will take pr toon to transfer. and make an estimate on how long it will take. Right now we do not know if it will take houres and the play time will just be gone any way. This is what im missing from GF is like estimated times and info. couse i thought it be a…

Quote from Saykuun: “I didn't say its a piece of cake to be done but they should implement a way to do it and also add server switch for $. Any1 and their mother abused transfers at every merge, why not cash in GameForge? They could make some $ out of this. ” Because they cash more by making new server and then people like my self make a new account and i will be needing gold packs. Gameforge does what some medicin companies does, they dont want to be too effective, so they creat a need. by game…

• ´The issue is that people forget that you basiclly only need to get 4k lose/win/tie dosnt matter you get the same rewards as the one that wins. This bugs me more out then lowbies or fully pvp geared people that decide to afk. So if the loser and the winner both gets 4k then its win win for both. BUT NOO ohh we cant beat them with in the first 1 min of the fight then people just go afk... When i go get camps flags and etc when i go on my lowbie alt cause well i resist alot in pvp so i put my self…

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Aviliana - - Help & Questions

So is there anything besides being in legion that can interfere with server trasnfer. cause i set in motion right when website worked for it. But didnt get moved today. and it just says pending on the website. So are there anything else i should beaware of?

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

@Galeas how is it looking for housing furniture issue? Is there a time whne this will be fixed cause my inventory is being cramped with stuff i usally dump into my cabins plus i would like to get my enhanced fallu back

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from Galeas: “There was an issue the house furniture/items. This is not intended and the team is on it to bring it back. ” You better do or else i need a major replacement for it all incl what i had in cebins >:(

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

I*M NOT LEAVING ANTRI AND HAS NO EFFING CONFLICT WHERE THE HELL IS ALL MY HOUSING STUFF!!!! my cabins full of stuff i actully use is gone ! everything gone stuff i actully bought for real cash GONE where is my stuff

• Quote from Sorayami: “@Galeas so the tarha/calydon quest cant be done in an alliance? ” As i understand then anything that happens in an alliance dosnt count in hero trial any more proberly allso why they changed narak too since that one is in alliance. So all hero trial has to be solo or in group. well well Gameforge Strikes again, ohh the palyers are having it too easy lets spice it up

Will thise website merge option and info to it be up after maint? cause there said that conflicts would get additional info. and i havnt seen much of that and this fora is a lil weak informated

• So what i read there will be 2 changes to hero trial, and i got some questions for that @Galeas 40 abyss kill change: My question to this is if this allso counts in like runat dredg and etc and does kill need to be uniq. and allso if you are in aly does the kill in your group count (if soemone in your group killed a person) From golmir to Gok: Question here is, if its piton we have to slayer to get the apes?

Quote from faker: “Question, if I create a conflict after 25.04 will I still be able to choose server? ” You cant the merge happens there means that grendal is gone after that date and hello on old server

• Quests and Titles in 6.0

As i experienced when tia and kata died there was some titles that we cant get today. But those titles stayed

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Ahh ok i just re read i thought the actully merge was first in may so we had to transfer before that. But i see now the merge is next week. lovely

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

So you asking me to sell my estate on grendal... on a server where no one will buy a house? it makes no sence if you want us to freely move our conflicted toons by our self. but ill wait and see cause the long transfer novell dosnt say anything about this at all if all get forced lost their homes or not so they can do the transfer by website and not GF choosing.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from failboat: “Only one question for now. Should I be worried about my names being taken by those that use faction conflict to move to an old server like mine? ” Ok if i moved my ely grendal with same name to antri (2 diffrent accounts) then the transfered toon has to change name. so basiclly almost ALL new server toons has to change name. sadly unless the rules from olde merge aplies but i doubt that