Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Customize Character

MOLSON - - Help & Questions

Quote from Senpai: “If nothing works you can ask him to make a screenshot of his face settings and body settings in char creation and copy it manually ” too hard

• Customize Character

Quote from Zapiel: “@MOLSON, as Kery already asked, is your friend from the same faction? The system cannot import data from opposing races. I can't tell for sure due to the low resolution of the screenshot, but it looks like you're playing an Asmodian and you're trying to apply Elyos customization data, and unfortunately, this is not possible. Please make sure that your friend's character data matches the race you want to create. You need Elyos character data if you want to create an Elyos, and…

• Customize Character

Quote from Kery: “Quote from MOLSON: “I do it but don't work! look, ibb.co/QbVPbzV & ibb.co/bH01j8K ” The friend belongs to the same faction? ” ofc, same faction!

• Customize Character

Quote from Zapiel: “Quote from MOLSON: “I want to change the look of my character, a friend of mine sent me the screenshot of his, and I wanted to make it identical, so he did "save aspect" and sent me the screenshot, but despite having put in the aion folder I can not view the screenshot, what can I do? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ” Hi @MOLSON, the character data screenshot must be placed inside the Screenshot folder, not at the main Aion directory. The default path to the Screenshot folder should look somethin…

• Customize Character

I want to change the look of my character, a friend of mine sent me the screenshot of his, and I wanted to make it identical, so he did "save aspect" and sent me the screenshot, but despite having put in the aion folder I can not view the screenshot, what can I do? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• 6.5 First Info

MOLSON - - General Discussion

Sorry when they put it in EU? Have any official date?

• So with 10 ancient stones from Genesis Crystal you can morph it in a legendary PvPvE (?) Any table/list with enchantment rates in 6.5?

• Aethertech open world pvp

MOLSON - - Youtube Videos

My best friend for Lakrum pvp ❤️