Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Minionite

Starset - - Help & Questions

Quote from apaleytos: “Hi . I want ask for <Class A Minionite> If can Trade Class C Minionite > to Class B Minionite > Class A Minionite> If not Where can Find A? Ty. ” U get the A-B/A-C things from dred/runat/instances ect. But getting A- are another sad story..

• This is fine

Starset - - Antriksha

Rank are nothing now - useless system.

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Starset - - General Discussion

Quote from Parra: “Quote from Spartac: “I don’t even have it, but I don’t care about it this game is already trash and waste of time and money like ArchAge good luck be smart guys stop supporting this trash ” I am looking for a other game after playing Aion for 9 years its now far to mutch Gamble/RNG any suggestion for a nice game without this crap? ” MMO type or any?

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Starset - - PvP

Quote from Lionboy: “youtube.com/watch?v=eRVZPQNPOlQ&t=3s is this on EU? ” Lol, does it look like eu? Btw, love when she sings along with the songs.. haha..

• Quote from Kyir: “@Galeas @Sita Since in german forum we're getting more censoring, warnings and banning than informative answers, I'm asking here. ” Well i got banned because i spoke my mind n this forum - so they are running same "mental rules" as german one. So don't you worrie, u will be banned too if you talk against Gameforge/aion.

• Quote from Oneuproad: “Can someone tell me what is the name of this skin? 44740291_241986606472497_3174102800225271808_n.png ” Knight something - i want that real bad - pfft but all im getting from the kingy are potions and a fail pvp stones so far..

• Some Chanter stuff.. Pew Pew

Starset - - Youtube Videos

Sorry for the chat, but i love to taunt them abit. (No harm done...) Also, i have no idea what i'm doing youtube.com/watch?v=JiDBxzt32-o&t=127s

• Rather than the time, less hp on the boss. I takes 1h just to kill the boss.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Starset - - PvP

Quote from Mika: “Quote from Starset: “youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1E8zNT3dU&feature=youtu.be ” What do you want to prove with this video? xD The result you got its nothing but normal, enchant rate on ancient items after +10 with ancient stones is 28% Gameforge does not need to change the rates, they only need to make legendary stones more available (way more available) and ultimate ones somewhat not easy to get but still obtainable ” Sorry was banned for saying my opinion about the new update. Nvm th…

• Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Starset - - Antriksha

don´t discuss moderator actions in public

• New player

Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Just dont play this game if you dont want to be frustraded 100%. Thats the only thing Aion and Gameforge are now, frustrating. ” This^ You are better off playing tetris online or snooker.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Starset - - PvP

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1E8zNT3dU&feature=youtu.be

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

I havent rolled more than 8 everytime splendid pops up. My ely char already have 4 dev skills and full legend gear +10. But this account, i wish Gameforge could reset it !

• It is if you cant afford mats to craft the pvp gear - OR have the crafting points to make it, 100p to make ancient pvp gear

• Quote from Doombolt: “@Galeas Are there any plans to implement more insignias of the fighting spirit in the game? (Dunno if you already talked about it) Currently these can only be obtained by extracting crafted gear. It would be nice to see more, because atm getting them is expensive. ” Not True, you can get them from the PVP Genesis Crystal gear also - You get same amount of spirits. Funny that you need 10 times more fighting spirits, funny how they destroyed a almost good game.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Starset - - PvP

This is 10 ancient on +10 ancient item - should at least be 1 success right? WRONG! 10 Fails in a row... I'm sick of the FAIL rng, it's so bad poeple say: Pfft you never used 200yellow stones on 1 yellow piece! Well here you go, 10 fails in 1 : media.giphy.com/media/1n4iuWxlmDo3zwi2Ea/giphy.gif

• NA economy changes

I got 1 Goldbar - i had 21.000.000.000 on the char, sent them a ticket to fix it: Gameforge replies: We cannot refund you the kinah or Gold Ingots. # Working as Intended i guess cbA with Gameforge anymore - screw up stuff and wont even consider fixing it.

• Chanter desired stats?

Starset - - Chanter

DPS: CRIT SUPP: Healboost Love Chanter - aaah.. youtube.com/watch?v=JiDBxzt32-o

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Starset - - PvP

Ahh caman, i've failed around 260 ancient stones and 98 legend on making this +14 :P. And tomorrow it gonna fail if im lucky to get an legend stone. I'll even record it failing The Fails on the enchantment are just a "quitting game" factor, i NEVER failed this much before the rate are so low. The rate needs to be moved up abit before someone quits. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b93372634a5559c48e881e508