Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hey 2 questions: 1. how can we know if we won something? 2. when will the cards dissapear from the inventory? ty

• Promentus Drops!!!!!!

Epiphory - - General Discussion

i got the bracelet and we also got 2 wings for other grp members.. BUT.. the funny thing is that we're getting too much leather.. in every instance it's like leather leather and plate =\

• Quote from Sophisticated: “I can only offer u what im doing myself. Gather bags and crystal, focus more on making kinah ( farming), pve and do allthe instances. Atm i have 8k crystal and about 400 blue bags. Theres no need to rush, there hardly any pvp in this patch anyway. Wait for 6.5. ” what will there be on the next patch? it's really fraustrating when wallet heroes with no skills kick your butt just cuz of they already got ultimate and stuff and all you got is gold =\

• i am really happy that you cry that you can't enhach Ultimate.. my situation is much sader. i have wasted over 40 legendary and over 500 gold stones just to make my gold gloves from +10 to +11.. now i see all of you with the legandary items and just can't realize what am i doing wrong?!?! it's really sucks that i just can't enhach my gear

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Epiphory - - PvP

lol at least i'm happy that i'm not the only one who wasted more than 120 stones for nothing Sywo was talking about that "shait" as well few weeks ago Sywo's video now, a lot of players that quited the game just cause of those mini games of GF with the rates and came back, see all the same picture as b4.. sad GF.. sad.. and i won't even start talking about that moon "event" with the rates of - [Jakunerk] Minced Meat

• Quote from pervertpeewee: “ Logged on today and was complety out of ideas what too do in game with all instaces cds done etc, cant go grind no loot, so what motivates me too be on? iam trying too gear my new alt and get stones and all but its out of question. So mod pls inform me what you gonna do about current problems?? ” go and find a job or go and Learn something and you will see how many instances on cd will you have left on tuesday.

• why making new servers after merging the old ones? just to merge them all again?

• Crashes

i want to say that after the update of the client where there was a shop update as well, i've started to get strange d\c's and sendlogs time to time...

• Legion Tasks

Epiphory - - Suggestions

Hey everybody, i was thinking about the dead legion task system. when the system was introduced that was a really nice thing with good awards and the Legions were more unite because all of the members were doing the same quests togather. and since the update where the Ceranium medals were introduced the system was slowly dying and now it's dead because of outdated rewards and quests. I know that you have many issues on your mind and bigger problems but I think it would be nice to revive it with …

• sendlog

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Epiphory: “where is the logic in that?! why because of 1 less than 1 min dc i got nothing from 2 sieges?!!?!!?! ” Because:a) you didnt reicieve any ap from Balaur guards of the fort(within siege zone) /boss doesnt count/ b) you were out of siege zone when siege ended c) you dced when the siege actually ended d) (not sure on that one if works as i think) u left league and didnt gain points after rejoining ” a. i've killed the bala with the league b. nope. i was on bos…

• sendlog

this is so unfair! the only time in 3 weeks that i got time to come on siege, i get dc on the middle of the first soege and not getting rewards at all, even that i got nice dps , followed the league and everything. and still ppl who got into the league on 2nd and 3rd accounts and didn't do anything got better rewards than me. where is the logic in that?! why because of 1 less than 1 min dc i got nothing from 2 sieges?!!?!!?! after a long day of work, i come home, want to relax and that what i ge…

• 66+ gear for a new player?

Epiphory - - Help & Questions

you can buy world drop items from the broker. they don't cost much and really nice for magic classes.

• stop crying and qq like a little girl! they closed the threads cause of duplication. why duplications? cause they moved the thread to the suggestions section. so open your eyes and READ the reasons or next time try to get normal subject. they are doing a good job with moderating.

• Bard creation points

Epiphory - - Bard

Quote from Click: “Chilling harmony chain (at start with less cp I always kept Wind harmony maxed cuz op damage and stats of buff increase) I also max my 72 HD group shield (snowflower) +5 Earth lvl1 (grp pvp +5) HD skill attack speed lvl1 + X what you prefer” u're playing bard now? O_o

• Pvp event ranking kaputt

Epiphory - - PvP

The system was broken at first place, not counting kills as it should be. "Only direct kills count, assisting a kill will not." "Each kill of the same player only counts once per hour. So if you keep picking the same targets, you will no longer be rewarded with points." well, as i saw i had like 40 kills from the first day of the Canyon, and the truth is that i had only like 4 solo kills and like 5-6 kills that i had from givining the final blow, so make the maths by yourselves. beside, i've see…

• i don't really remember when was the last normal event, that really made me login and participate everyday =\ i guess that was the fiest shugo tomb, when it was really rewarding.. and i guess the pvp event will make it Zerg vs Zerg for some food or title that no one really need.. i wonder when will be the next rewarding event on EU

• Hello !

Epiphory - - Antriksha

so.. click.. when will i see you already? it's like i'm playing 2 days and nothing.. i have even met the sin "itsmebisu" on the first day, and kinda got my butt kicked after not being able to remeber my skills =)) and why AIONpedia?

• Hello !

Epiphory - - Antriksha

Hello well.. good to hear that=)) i really want to give it a try.. even started with all of the updates download =) are Hope still alive?

• Hello !

Epiphory - - Antriksha

hi everybody so.. how's the game after the merges? balance? are ppl still zerging 24\7? and have GF done something with the cheaters?

• Quote from [NICK]maslaneczka123: “My question is: do those skins, that we currently can buy in aion shop have the purple glow? Or these are the same useless skins we had in one of previous shugo events?” Help the suggestion getting Forward