Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Kambox88: “Not exactly. I'm not sure how this calculator works. ” enter the number of knowledge you have. The calculator says you how much mboost/crit spell/msupp you will get from the next stone for example: 60 Knowledge (60 creation points in knowledge, or 10x +6 Manstones, or 6x +10 Manastones, ....) (Hidden Content) ” riiight I see now! Thanks for that it's very helpful

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Kambox88: “Can anyone share with me the statistics for +11/12 manastones? I cannot find it anywhere Mostly I'm interested in knowledge stones. ” you mean creative Points calculator? klick @Snueffel ” Not exactly. I'm not sure how this calculator works. I meant the mana stones (pink/purple ones) +11/12 and their stats. I have the table with all of them from 1 to +10 but I can't find +11/12

• Hello Can anyone share with me the statistics for +11/12 manastones? I cannot find it anywhere Mostly I'm interested in knowledge stones.

• Armor/Weap

Kambox88 - - Bard

I don't want to make any unnecessary spam in this topic, but I hope that author may find these informations useful. So I have another question to ask, assumed that I have 210 cp to spend how would you guys use them pvp-wise?

• Armor/Weap

Kambox88 - - Bard

Not sure to be honest, that particular skill isn't mentioned in Sorayami's guide so probably that's why I skipped this... Looks like it might be more useful in pvp. I don't know maybe someone can explain the difference to me

• Armor/Weap

Kambox88 - - Bard

Will keep that in mind, sorry! There's actually one thing I was wondering about while spending my creation points, which option A or B seems better? A board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8ba2fdbf6c8d2cb6a7048cb7d B board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8ba2fdbf6c8d2cb6a7048cb7d As I'm not quite sure if I should prioritize chilling harmony chain or tsunami + ascended soul variation? I wish I could max them all but I don't think I should be spending kinah for estimas as I heard some roumors they will be remov…

• Armor/Weap

Kambox88 - - Bard

I would suggest you to look into Sorayami guide like I did. Very helpful especially with cp and pretty much everything else that I wasn't sure about. Also (I assume she's a female :D) she was very happy to answer all of my questions in private messages. Highly recommended +