Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it has been one month since this thread has been started many people have gather theyr idea's with more or less salt on top of it. i belive what @Erifnal wanted to say was something in the line " would be nice to have some feedback from you as well @Galeas. i'm not trying to make the devil avvocate there but as was said at the really beginning the noticed post gonna get a "like" nice and good not asking to answer each of those but from time to time show more presence would be nice, and make ever…

• Quote from Saryko-Nerga: “ Siege and Honor Point's: second big topic, 4 times a week for siege avrage reward for successing 100~200 for losing 60~100 honor compared to previus system wich gave 400~600 honor point each fort either 3 fort or 1 daily + 120 from ashunatal if counting gravity and end boss + 100 from runatorium + arena for an average of 5000 to 11000 honor point each week. Wich make straight up impossible to get in the pvp ranking system on most of the server not talking about getting…

• Originally posted Aion 6.2 A New Dawn First impression and afterthough to not have a endless post and to explain my point of wiev Aion 6.2 A New Dawn this patch is meant as a re-boot for the game or at least is hyped for that, wich would and had attracted many old player and new player back in the game. much was done to advertise the game on platform such as youtube. at the beginning there was a huge gap on gears from people which got gear excange from the pervius patch to new comers wich is nor…

• Aion 6.2 A New Dawn this patch is meant as a reboot for the game or at least is hyped for that, wich would and had attracted many old player and new player back in the game. much was done to advertise the game on platform such as youtube. at the beginning there was a huge garp on gears from people which got gear excange from the pervius patch to new comers wich is normal since the game is running from years now old player wich spend time and effort got rewarded from it with legendary ~ ultimate …