Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aidpsmeter issue

nonexistent - - General Discussion

Quote from Doombolt: “Meh, I don't like the way aidps handles its sniffing. I wish someone could take a look at the code and see exactly what the program does. I'm using bitdefender, which rarely detects false positives. ” Update your Bitdefender. Issue with false positives should be solved now.

• aidpsmeter issue

Quote from Rym: “As you have not seen, because ignorance is a bliss: aB8pCGv.png The use of AIDPSMeter includes it's capacity of data mining and capture of information in connection with the online game AION Free-To-Play with the purpose of displaying the DPS of the players which surround the player utilizing this third party software. ” As I said you have no idea what you are talking about. Neither aiDPSMeter nor its use includes any illegal actions. Install alone aiDPSMeter on clean windows sy…

• aidpsmeter issue

Quote from Doombolt: “Hey guys, so I tried to install the dps meter from aidpsmeter.com but when attempting the installation my antivirus blocked it with this message: "Item was deleted. Threat name: Gen: Variant.Graftor.526934 Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\aiDPSMeter\is-26NSI.tmp." Anyone else experiencing it? Dunno if I should treat it as a false positive and go ahead with the installation anyway or give up on the dps meter. ” Sometimes antivirus detects false positives. Could you specify your …

• aidpsmeter issue

Quote from Rym: “AiDPSMeter is using illegal methods (not allowed by the Terms of Service and Terms of Use) of AION Free-To-Play by sniffing the packets you send to the server, in doing so it is showing the DPS meter. ” Could you quote Standard Terms and Conditions of Use with your statement since looks like you have no idea what you are talking about More information are provided on page: aioninfo.com/legal.html Quote from Rym: “If you wish for a safer method, that although still breaks the ToS…

• aioninfo.com shows total amount of online players

• it is part of 5.1 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Quest:25542

• 5.5 First Info

seems it means second

• Main concerns as a PvP player.

nonexistent - - PvP

Quote from Desperation: “Why dont I see any your post here? Dont forget to support dis Jmr 61-75 And here Elo/mmr system in Aion ” Agree, all these things were discussed already. Use provided topics, no need to write one more wall of text.

• I warmly invite you to use free transfer and find better server

• Aion : Old Abyss

nonexistent - - Art corner

abyss will be changed in next update

• board.en.aion.gameforge.com/bo…ard129-aion-video-stream/

• I vote for aiondatabase.net/en/npc/219352/ and aiondatabase.net/en/npc/251045/ !

• what is this server?

nonexistent - - Cross-Server

Quote: “Integrated instance server Using this function you can face instances together with other players from other servers. As payment, you can receive more experience points and a higher chance of defeated opponents dropping items. When entering an alliance instance (+12 players) via the "Integrated Instance Server", all fellow combatants will be bestowed with the "Victory's Pledge" buff, which temporarily increases Attack Power, HP, Magic and Healing Power. The integrated instance server is …

• Quote from [NICK]grandik: “sry,my english bad.” np, you are welcome. just we like "perfectly logical to stick to our base"

• Quote from Hatefield: “It just seems you can't let it go, but if it makes you happier i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame the 12 kill difference +10 kill escapes that your team had running away, on one tower shot and a bomb. :^) ” wondering how you can count 6 as 10 ? 676EzsL.png may be you add these 6 to our 12 too?

• Quote from Hatefield: “And us wanting to stick to our base while we're in lead in kills and points seems perfectly logical to me doesn't it ? ” sure and you were not wanting to fight fair. something else? Quote from Hatefield: “And i need to bold this, we haven't ever respawned and came back with a shield from spawn” fear to towers is more than is enough. why do you need shield from spawn?

• Quote from Hatefield: “ Thanks for the fight boys, always a pleasure fighting against you, toughest asmodian team 100%.” keep haging own base is lamest tactic i saw your best dps: pUR4fHd.png

• Quote from [NICK]elysorrow: “1. Anyone understands how shield actually works? Sometimes stays up for whole 20 sec, but sometimes it's gone the moment I put I use skill shield and sometimes it simply gets dispelled/removed. Seems like that jumping Bendy skill removes shield most of the times, but i just can't figure any logic. It happened to me that i survived Bendy without using any pots and having aggro 90% of the time on him, but sometimes i have to use all 4 pots cause shield gets removed so …

• 2Jdfv2T.png thanks for pvp