Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Quon: “Please, what if someone believes you?” Free money for gf, free disappointment for player. At the end - one less player in EU. Following this logic - EU will end up with only bots without real players.

• Quote from SigSauer: “Quote from Aisaka: “WTB this kind of events on EU: na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…ther-dragon-challenge.php Full time PvP zergfest and literaly EVERY single pvper enjoy it (pots and scroll are selling like crazy today xD) And if you don't like pvp and love pve - also something good for you budy! Everyone happy!” Time to play some aion then.PEople can call NA whatever they want but NC soft is smart enough to know only milking is not good.Well smth for players now.and imma en…

• WTB this kind of events on EU: na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…ther-dragon-challenge.php Full time PvP zergfest and literaly EVERY single pvper enjoy it (pots and scroll are selling like crazy today xD) And if you don't like pvp and love pve - also something good for you budy! Everyone happy!

• Quote from Anyone: “Quote from Click: “Quote from Aleutia: “Quote from Evita: “as we were sent here for our "opinion" bout the xmas lottery, just one slight question: you gotta be kidding right? we have from all not enough players balance crafting stuff (fluxes!!!) mana stones and you put up a lottery why not the alchemy event? it gave such nice manastones.... but no... lottery... oh look you log for 30 mins and get 1 ticket the next day... bet it will be imba prices, like... one 5 minute runnin…

• Tempering Solution in shop. 119 coins each. Europe. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Enjoy P2W for the most rich people!

• Playing a gunslinger require zero brain to kill. As Gwalch said - play something what require effort and skill, then make a movie, maybe someone will open it.

• Quote: “And just because you or some friends of yours were victims of the shait players mentioned above or before, it doesn't mean all twinks are the same. Even Laija who's an arsehole in general is an okish twink (well he doesn't have many friends, so it's understandable).” As i said, i tryed to be polite against levelers and in arena, even give them win, for was w/e until i found someone who didn't died in 1s from my lil sin. Yes, they are good twinks but as i said, you can count them in one h…

• Quote: “I don't know if you've really played with twinks, but it seems not really or maybe not the proper twinks.” Where is the point of playing with twinks if everything around are just silly poor levelers? Anyone who group for rifts or inggi/gelk pvp is just sad... No, i never played with twinks, maybe 2-3 times i grouped with some to kill some 10+ lvls higer peps but most of time i roamed solo. For me even at endgame, group pvp was just brainless press 1,2,3... zero challenge, considering gro…

• WTB not lose XP till 61 Tbh my opinion (as i am known from having 2 opinions about twinks but all depends on patch): In 4.5 "twinking" is imo pointless. 98% people on 46-60 range are levelers not realy interested in low level "not even funny" content. As all know, if you are 65, in around 2 weeks you can have gear which can be compared to 60 abyss (but still worse becouse of manastone slots and some stats - blood mark gear). 98% people are mostly rushing into endgame level to farm blood marks, g…

• bfgc.jpg Quick Entry...