Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GoK texture/object BUG

roflatgf - - Help & Questions

As title say we have GoK object bug. Near the two fighting Jotuns the barrier is missing and can't be targeted to be destroyed. You can't pass to the stream … can target the mobs behind the barrier but not the barrier. This evening I will provide screens also.

• Quote from Akyraan: “why not release the "old" version with 6.2 release then and rework them while we have running hero trials? either way, it is how it is, can you say anything about the ETA for the hero trials? will they come this month or probably not? ” Yeah , as temporary solution... GF are GODs in Temporary Solution-ing

• Quote from Layyumi: “this is what i've been hoping for the entirety of update 5.0 to 5.8. just ONE thing where i can say: hey i can work with this, this is generous. no. not a single time. even after wating 6 or whatever month for a solution. you might think that after delaying a fix for 6+ month it would finally be time the players get something they are happy about but NO. its always the bare minimum or even less. and i dont think its a coincidence that every single system that should benefit …

• Everything sounds great but it is in the near future @Galeas... If we go back to the current reality - the population drops significantly with every day passed. And not only in my server Antriksha... it's Server Wide. Besides that my legion is empty it was a problem finding group for common instances like Narakkali and Holy Tower. I can solo GoK very easy , but after all we are playing mmorpg, not single player game. I had a post in other thread where is completely visible on screenshots how is …

• Quote from Galeas: “ Nothing will happen, you will still have your days remaining. ” That's good. I am interesting about another thing. Somewhere here you mentioned that with release of new Platinerk system (successor of the Veteran system) we who have a lot accumulated GoldPack time will be able to exchange some day's of it for valuable stuff. Could you give us some info about that? I am asking because it's well known that what we are think for valuable differs a lot with what Aion management t…

• Kinah nerf (Fix lol) is simply preventing players using 80% of the game content and features... e.g. craft, transformations, item evolution. Now people are forced to sell all their drop incl. crafting mats instead of using these. For now this works but for now, while still some players have Kinah exchanged for their billions from 5.8... but when it finish?

• Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “Quote from roflatgf: “He wrote also that is good to allocate all usable VR to all characters. Now i have on each character 11 useless bundles with Legendary enchants ... even can't sell these on broker ... ” But you actually can try to move them with the broker, it's kinda easier if you ask a friend to help you. Put the bundles for 1 kinah in the broker from your alt and ask the friend to snipe them, then he puts the bundles in the broker for 1 kinah as well and you bu…

• He wrote also that is good to allocate all usable VR to all characters. Now i have on each character 11 useless bundles with Legendary enchants ... even can't sell these on broker ...

• Quote from Galeas: “It will disappear completely the old system will be gone. ” IF you disable old Veteran System (as you said "disappear completely" ), what will happens with our Veteran status and GoldPack accumulated GoldPack time? I have 500 days with gold pack time... and many others are like me ... if not everyone ...

• 6.2 First Info

roflatgf - - General Discussion

Quote from Noctis: “Will the current VR system stay after adding Platinerk? @Galeas ” It should but without rewards, because of accumulated GoldPack time and benefits ...but we are speaking for GameForge ... you never can be sure for anything...

• Quote from twardy: “Sure, its not the smartest idea from player perspective but at least Koreans have +400% kinah in their premium, we dont and thats the problem. ” Knah "Fix" is another thing ... it's totally GameForge's fault ... and this totally prove that the current Aion Team do not have an idea how to manage it (Aion) and how the crowd (we) to be happy and how the crowd (we) increase the real money spending on their web shop ... Because an unhappy community won't throw away his euros ... f…

• Quote from twardy: “I know, just wanted to avoid quoting a post above Unfortunately people dont understand that when you sell something to other player you didnt really make money in overall economy. You have lost ~15% of that kinah to taxes. We dont have crafting (scrolls, food, pots), supplements and 1,8kk kinah quests in Esterra. ” I prefer quoting because of smtg like dialogue. We had also Morphing .. now as My craft is still under 300 (230+) i can't use the Ultimate Malleability stones. And…

• Quote from twardy: “So, you have sold crafting materials that you will need later to upgrade your pvp gear. That sounds very smart, thank you for you input. Ok, I can understand that you made money selling manastones... but in nearest future you will spent money buying manastones like crit strike 58 etc and they cost a lot. ” @Hitt is the one who selling everything ... I am not ... and was fine before the Kinah "Fix" ...

• Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Hitt: “After 1 hour farming yesterday i made ~1.5 mil. That does not include rare manastone drops i had bringing it up to 8 mil after selling them.13kk in a month is no problem at all. Farming Balaur at Keep and in general level 80 mobs, selling crafting mats etc. NO you won't make that amount with level 75 mobs.... However...even if you are able to get 13kk a month...you need to spend it on so much crap that there's nothing left for contract or gold ingots. ” You …

• Quote from Ensury: “as two topics are too much to handle... Quote from Galeas: “As you can see on this we were allowed to modify it on our own. That is why it was rather fast once we had confirmation. I wish it would be the same for all problems but it's not unfortunately. Of course it is not an excuse and we need to find solution for the most important topics as fast as possible, believe me I'm fully aware of that. About kinah issue, as keiji said it's not that we are ignoring it, it is that we…

• Quote from Noctis: “pls pls pls get someone that actually plays the game to teach u aion 6.2 basics 4-6kk per week is literally nothing T______T ” As they give us NOTHING, then we should not spend even a cent on their cash shop. Personally i decide to buy AirSoft gun and some equipement for ~300 euro and at weekends do something more enjoyable thing with frends than playing this survival simulator Aion 6.2 - A new Begin... ugh ... New Downfall

• Quote from Galeas: “Kinah drop event: - You will drop 500 000 kinah on the last both of the Mirash refuge - You will drop 6 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Prometun's Workshop (equally divided between party members) - You will drop 3 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Holy Tower (equally divided between party members) ” Prometun's still exist... no matter that the majority can't complete it. The amount of Kinah is ridiculous as their Kinah Boxes ... Pathetic ... Another week without Aio…

• Honour points issue

roflatgf - - General Discussion

I thought it is one faction server ... as it is by design lol ...

• if there is anything to be fixed that benefits players somehow, then maintenance could be every day if needed. But in same time when something should be done for the playerbase, then we should wait for months ... for SOLUTION ... /sarcasm off ... uninformed