Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asmodian Deyla - LF Legon

gafferr - - Deyla

Hiya, I'm an experienced player that moved from Aion NA to Aion EU because of living in the UK but playing US, having a ping of ~2000 wasn't working in my favour. I'm looking to join a legion that is preferably english speaking but open to all. I am a Spiritmaster that has gone from Level 1-40 within a day and hoping to finish and get to Archdaeva over the next day or two and would like to find a legion that runs end game instances/PvP and if possible but not mandatory Sieges as I was known back…

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Or just merge deyla and antriksha. Almost all Antri-elyos went to deyla... Didnt play the game since last year ...when I logged in last night and checked the rankings - on elyos side people need 20k HP for 4-star officer, asmo side is 160-170k HP. That says a lot. So if these 2 servers are merged they will be balanced ...sort of. No idea how Hellion is....But I dont think we need 3 english servers, specially with that low population ” Yeah I agree with that, using the Aio…

• 6.2 First Info

gafferr - - General Discussion

So I take it that the old Archdaeva Creation System is gone with the 6.x update? ~ Spiritsong