Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• By reading the explanation I understand it's quite random to receive the best reward (Golden gift). Seeing the rewards, this event is close to useless for players who are geared already. The usefull rewards wouild be: Silver Chest Protectorate Soulstone Bundle Magic stone of lvl reduction Golden Chest +10 Manastone Bundle +11 Manastone Bundle +12 Manastone Bundle Enhanced Fallusha Weapon Chest (if tradeable) Minionite In my opinion, the rest are junk items not needed by the majority of the commu…

• Game engine update?

Scan - - General Discussion

Quote from PapaSchultz: “OK thanks hope client crashes less anyway ” If they just remove the door at Magos landing, crashes will decrease by approx 4 a week

Quote from nodeone: “All these Feedback threads are pointless. Yes the prices are high while the population is low and getting lower day by day. People even stopped paying efforts for doing Hero Trials for jakurinerk Apeses ... ” This is not true, I still do need APES and trying to do the herotasks whenever I can.

Regarding: New NPC in AION! Maintopic First of all, nice to see the feedback has led to something. Since I have not seen yet any feedback topic, I'm opening one. Few remarks: Big PvP Chest > 1600 Shugo coins I hope this is a typo, since rewards are random. Various laptops and PC's will fly when you end up with 5 Major Ancient Crowns after farming 1.6k coins. The price does not match current rewards. Head Daeva Chest > 800 Shugo coins / Maskarade Chest > 3000 Shugo Coins / Big Mount Chest 12k Shu…

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Scan - - Suggestions

Quote from terent: “Just remove the rewards for losing and optionally penalize for leaving early (e.g. you get 1-2h cd so that you cant easily spam it). If people then enter with alts, they still dont get rewards for losing so there is no point to afking. If they still do, well, there is a medical term for this kind of people. EDIT: i know it sucks to not be rewarded for your time there if you are active but lets be honest, most of the time the losing side doesnt even reach 4 k points in the cur…

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Scan: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Scan: “After some consideration I did vote 'No'. It is a nice extra addition, but I prefer some other instance to make extra XP. Leveling is no fun after a certain moment. Doing rift twice a day is killing. I would rather see some extra XP boost or 100% Recovery tea's (very usefull for the daily quests). ” I'm interested in knowing from where do you gain your main xp if this is extra and what are those extra instances that …

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Scan: “After some consideration I did vote 'No'. It is a nice extra addition, but I prefer some other instance to make extra XP. Leveling is no fun after a certain moment. Doing rift twice a day is killing. I would rather see some extra XP boost or 100% Recovery tea's (very usefull for the daily quests). ” I'm interested in knowing from where do you gain your main xp if this is extra and what are those extra instances that gives you more than rift? ” Killing boss…

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Scan - - Suggestions

Kicking people is the easiest solution, though I don't think it will solve the issue. Comparing this situation with siege. The 'bad' person is the person who kicks. Reporting a player and a ban (after a warning) would be a better solution

• After some consideration I did vote 'No'. It is a nice extra addition, but I prefer some other instance to make extra XP. Leveling is no fun after a certain moment. Doing rift twice a day is killing. I would rather see some extra XP boost or 100% Recovery tea's (very usefull for the daily quests).

• Quote from Thebaby: “sita how we wil vote if we havent try the event ” You don't have to vote instantly But indeed I wonder where the 'more info' is, as promised in the Weekly Maintenance thread.

• Since 6.0 will be relatively soon, I agree on having a 250% XP boost. Secondly I'd like to see more 100% (untradeable) recovery tea's. Recovery tea's are extremely useful for handing in quests. Gearwise: This is your own responsibility, most average items are relatively cheap. The 'better' stuff like Fallusha is indeed harder to get, this seems a good situation to me. In the end it's about knowing people and your own behaviour anyway if people are willing to group up with you.

• DPS chanter?

Scan - - Chanter

Quote from HappySkooby: “i come back to aion from years break,use to play gladiator main back in the days but decided to start over with chanter now because it simple look like fun class to play and i love hybrid classes in PVP.my question is how viable is dps chanter in PVE and how hard will be finding groups for dungeons as DPS chanter? ” My chanter is lvl 73 at this moment, I try to focus PvP. Usually when you end up in instances people do expect you to go on healing spec. People are not like…

• Quote from Galeas: “I'm discussing it with the team and we will see what can be done. As I said, 1st priority is to fix it as soon as possible. As we speak we are trying something, let's see if it works. Currently preparing a more detailed communication about this issue for you guys. As you said the most important is to find out what the problem really is if we want to solve it and run the event again in the future. ” As compensation please 250% XP event for another month and Kumukki

• Quote from Galeas: “Of course, the team is working on fixing the issues since this weekend. Several solutions have been tried so far and we will keep on working on it until it is fixed. this is the absolute priority at the moment. When everything is fixed, we will also discuss about this situation. On my side, I already explained that this situation was very annoying for the players and impacted their game experience quite badly over the weekend. ” The main problem GameForge has since start till…

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Lahire: “Everyone seems to miss one point, ” no1 is missing the point.what Kadex said is that community was greedy,exploiting the port to finish and was crashing the servers on their own, because there were ppl afking with 2-4 chars inside at the same time. Obviously, i bet that if every1 that participated would be using max 1 char at same time this wouldnt've happened and ppl are whining to GF for their own stupidity, i know its GF/NC fault for making that teleport …

• Quote from Sparx: “board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…d09b3ac7dad7e12163ab58345 ” Just keep 'em connected

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Galeas: “We already received a lot of feedback from the rough plan that was announced (Narakkalli, Museum and Hero trials) and we are pretty sure we will get some for the upcoming plan too. The plan is taking that into consideration though at the moment I can't say if it is going to be what you personally would like to have or not. As for the community, there has been many suggestions through the different boards and of course not all of them will be used. Some …

• The statement of GameForge written by Galaes feels like the complete thread got printed and is currently being used as toiletpaper at GF Headquaters. Quote from Galeas: “First of all, we have to admit that our communication about these changes was less than ideal and we want to apologize for the unrest and unhappiness this has caused. ” Don't take it personally Galeas, but how often has this been said already in the past by GameForge. There has been a slight improvement on communication (Daevaca…

• I'm not sure which point you're trying to make. There are some (read many) P2W aspects in this game, which is IMO absolutely fine. They need to make their living one way or another, though it get's wrong when the majority feeling like Annie, then this is not a good situation. I'd like to point out that: a) The community can help aswel. Meaning people should become less selfish (won't change soon) b) Average gear should become easily accessable for everyone (which happened this patch, but got ner…

• This decision can be put in the list of 'worst decisions made ever' by Gameforge. In short: APES do drop in a sufficient amount, since this actually is the only way to enchant gear nowadays. The normal stones are nerfed in a way that I'd rather call them a replacement for the extraction tools. Removing them from Luna is an option (since AFKing also profits people here), but then please enhance the droprates in other instances. Also the nerf of manastones received by the weekly is (at it's best) …