Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new manastones

[NICK]didmod - - Cleric

i would like to know how many will +10 and will +9 i have to socket to my mr set to have max mr (with manastone mr +16) and how many health +10 and health +9 thank you very much

• 5.8 First Info

[NICK]didmod - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “Tiamaranta's eye was once again added to the client with a separate version for the master server. (right now it seems like an event thing) ” whats a master server i am a nub

• AT Stats

[NICK]didmod - - Aethertech

Hello i would like to know what stats an AT have with 75 ap set i want the MB MC CS and etc and also i would like to know which manastones to use thank you very much

• Quote from [NICK]zorach: “I am a bit confused on how to get the Candy Bombs. In the post, it says Quote: “The bombs can be collected from the Charging Stations for Candy Bombs every 10 minutes (up to a maximum of 20 a day). ” While in the Video, it says that you get 1 per 10 minutes of logged-in time (didn't mention the maximum amount through log in), along with the Charging Stations one . Also, on US the Event runs for 2 weeks, while here its only for 1 week. Meaning while it would be slightly …

• Quote from HardToPlayBard: ““QQ GF makes events only for people who can shop reset scrolls or have fallusha+20 and can solo instances” Best event of the year so far imho ” Realy ? i am cleric (74lvl) with prigga cutting edge with magic boost +28 and some knowledge +5 and i can solo garden and lok i can even solo the last boss at adma and also there are some mobs at estera that gives you the same exp like the mobs at the dungeons so why you have to buy reset scrolls and have fallusha +20 ? Or GF …

• does any1 know how can i get eternal hope -eternal glory sets zero parts at broker also some1 told me that you can get it from an event is that true ?

• Heal boost armour sets

[NICK]didmod - - Cleric

you can also take healing boost from idian support also 100 healing boost gives you 10% more healing do the maths

• Heal boost armour sets

[NICK]didmod - - Cleric

holy apollon mace will have HB at 5.8 but i dont know about shield the only shield i have every seen with HB is the 65 eteral from rentus base i think

• Heal boost armour sets

[NICK]didmod - - Cleric

Quote from Enaris: “Let's not forget that if there is no gear on broker, there is still the option to get it from the NPC. It might be worth comparing for cleric (with more expensive gear) the price on broker of the upgraded set and the the goldwing (forgot the full name of it ...) price. ” thats right if your gear is expensive you can make it with goldwing ins. . it cost me 300kk with chest and accessories or you can go for makarma or hyperion set which is easier to enchant to +15 that will giv…

• 5.8 First Info

[NICK]didmod - - General Discussion

the new falusha set when you enchant it it doesnt brake ,its going to be the same with the new ap gear ?

• whats the max amount you can have with the new manastones (i heard you can have 200 total knowledge cp and manastones)

• cleric TIPS

[NICK]didmod - - Cleric

now with 5.6 update can the ap gear brake with apes and suppl ??

• i would like to know if i buy a gold pack on thor its going the effect to apply on antikrisia to ? and will i tike the vr ?

• Nerf the new tower because ?? late me think GF needs more money come on!! nerfing something before we enjoy a little bit is .....

• i didnt know that i can morph them can you link something about how to morph them thanks

• Quote from Gzus: “Quote from [NICK]zipacna: “To get a +10 stone if you start from +1...you need 19,683 +1's. good luck! ” Pls someone tell me this is a crude overestimate intended just to hyperbolize the issue and not an actual number of required items ” (you need 6561 i count it for +9) i just saw you said +10 ...

• i will start from +1 so i can buy them from the brokers the drop rate is realy low i farmed 500 mobs and droped only 1

• well i want to make some manastones +8 , but i will start with manastone +2 thanks for your help

• crafting i want to make manastone +8 and upgrade the magical grafting

• HELLO PPL i would like to know where i can farm those manastones i know only kysis-miren-krotan but i cant solo them so i would like an area where i can farm (i have gunner 67lvl and cleric 70 lvl ) (elyos side) thanks