Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's going on GF?

Neiit - - General Discussion

Quote from Evita: “you are aware that it doesnt always run together? I wanted first to write something like goddammit give me more xp with kumuki, but then I thought I check, and it wasnt running together (best example: 5.6 maintenance - deactivating kumuki, activating 100%) the 50% are perma boost - the 50% additional to make it 100% is alternating with crafting, AP+, AP- etc but yes, I would agree to have both kumuki and 100% would be perfect ” Yeah Looking back that's true, but really one wou…

• What's going on GF?

Wow, so having recently nerfed Luna, you have just announced a 100% Exp Week when Kumuki is DEACTIVATED? Who the hell manages you lot recently, because all the good stuff you did is basically thrown into the garbage now... GG GF G effin G. Do you guys even think about what you guys activate/deactivate or is it just a random "this week I feel like" thing?

• Quote from [NICK]dotarium: “Never activate your chat.log during siege, try this and you will double your FPS ^^. Writing logs is really heavy for the client. ” How do you deactivate it?

• Bard, cause i'm a good player

• Drop Rate Tests

From Testing XP stuff and amulets, if you are doing kumuki you cannot get more than 20% per ginseng, I assume its the same for any mob , it cannot give you more than 20% of your current level

• My god, you lot are a bunch of whining babies, just get on with the game, i doubt very many people will have them, or else lots of people will have them so therefor it wont be all that special...sheesh just stop whining and making a new post every hour!

• WTFast

Neiit - - Help & Questions

Quote from Zodiac: “the point is that when i open the wtfast and i chooce Aion-Gameforge or Aion EU it says that it cant find the game. I tried to give manually the location of the game but still it doesnt work thats why im asking how u guys use it coz on NA Aion u just chooce the game on wtfast and it auto opens the launcher ” You need to search for gameforge and select the aion from there "Aion Free to play - Gameforge".

• Returning Veteran..

Quote from maximos31: “Quote from t0re: “Quote from iduk: “Bard vs even top average geared physicals can be extremely op on agility set due to the imbalance of strike resist. ” wut? i wanna see on which guy with MS u are doing dmg with strike resist set, do u see numbers higher than 200? ” 5k mboo on agil setCurrent ms guys got 3.7 4k ms and 0 crits 0 knockdowns 0 damage ” I would love to see that set/accessories , can you post up a screenshot or write out the gear?

• Returning Veteran..

You want hard to master and give your friend a good experience? Is this his first MMO or has he played others? As for SM, you will get a ton of peolpe saying its easy to fearbot, but to do it right its ont so easy - but also fun! If you wanted hard to play classes, in PvP Id go for Sin, Gladies(nowadays). If you wanted something Easy then go for bard! hahaha

• Quote from [NICK]zipacna: “5.6 you can use kinah in stead of supplements to upgrade. ” That's just totally missing the point of this thread

• I do not support thissuggestion , the minions are the best idea ever

• Double + , amazing how it was taken out though gotta love it

• 5.6 First Info

Quote from Kadex: “have a little correction to do acording Windy Gorge seems like u can apply as much as u can in that 2h window just done 2 runs already and on my 3rd now results: imgur.com/a/pq02S imgur.com/a/TDH7T apply window imgur.com/a/vrnZk instance can be done serverwide furthermore i made 2 vids about black ench stone rate and the NA luna shop youtube.com/watch?v=5WcPz4Jp6jg youtube.com/watch?v=RUNNS3l6t2g enjoy ” Quick question, since your video doesn't show it, what are the rewards fr…

• You realise this is RnG Correct? After the reset i full +5's a character with 75 AP and only broke 3 Earrings, 2 Rings & 1 Necklace. Some people break even less, please also realise that this is NCsoft doing not GF.

• More PvP - Arena Modification

Neiit - - Suggestions

Here is an Idea! Why not turn the rewards into quest that you can pick up once a week and increase the entries? So that way you can enter more than twice a week and enjoy actual 1v1 PvP.

• More PvP - Arena Modification

Neiit - - Suggestions

Hai Guys! Now I am usually pretty awful at giving suggestions so bear with me while I get through all of this! I would like to suggest the following: More Entries to the Golden Crucible - well because 1v1 PvP in a bracket mode is awesome, and the arena map is really nice and not as bugged as the other Arenas. Modification to the existing Arena Maps - The Maps suck to be honest, and everybody says it so lets change them! An Arena like the Golden Crucible would be nice, but again I suck at suggest…