Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 GLORY POINTS

Uparciuch1 - - General Discussion

Exaclty ppl got ranks for tittle but not to use it i can play with low rank and im fine with that, we had 2 much places to gain HP U complain what about new/return playes huh? cooping in Glory , unfair point in last round of Arena, if u like PvP u will keep like it otherwise u just greedy for tittle

• Skins vs scroll

So we will get 6.2 patch But to keep our skins we have to BUY Form contract and transparency transformation or craft scroll but 1 week isnt enought to be fair Is next step of p2w, buy skin and and pay to to could wear ir? srsly WTF! In my opinion GameForge should ask for special update of it form NCsoft and do something with that I did always like mode of old craft which took alot effort which now gonna be removed and now problem with skins I Paying for Gold Pack but even with GP u cant be casua…

• That why i dont see reson to take part in that event becouse i simply dont belive of that high amount of kills Even streaming can bee good cover Thats cute when u never seen players in open field at pvp but here they take high positions Pls did u never climb with spots to take safe spot for kisk at rift? i still remember when some spots took my rly high amount of time to get in , forgot nobody do that anymore cuse pvp with rift doesnt exist

• im not sure 24h are enought for infinite scrolls but yea !

• Server Merge Discussion

imagine? not if you would just read forum then you would knew 70% Antri wanna go Deyla Then just made additional maintance for 2h even now cuse ppl are happy of additional reset instance so nobody will complain

no no its Grandal 2

warned for off-topic -Senpai

• Its possible to add leather Hat from Dark Poeta which was from Q "Anuhart leather hat"

• if you see anybody with abusing trade kills make video send to support they do the rest

so maybe tomorrow another maint for those 80% players who didnt go transfer to make them less pissed?

as i see we will wait 1 month more good job

0/2 acc got transfered You cant sell house if nobody is interested 1 pvp event per year and they manage make merge at this time Whats can go wrong?

This event shouldnt be while merge I got 0 points cuse if i wanna transfer i lose it so why i would get any points? Event activity is based of rewards like it was with running crash crash crash Ppl check revards list oh exlusive get nolifers or p2w players Siege fight almost for nothing if you not silly for rank but if u got Xform u may have some fun in this zerg Ist problem is why more ppl leave? due to unabalnce server ely vs asmo? i dont thnk so

• when maint will over aprox 1h 2h 5h?

if it that would be true better be t zerged than be of of those 10 ely chase 1 asmo Btw event is once per year? Gear can be AP 75 +15 and full 80AP +25 with stones +10 Person with 1 will be called as noob PvP, PvE servers its big words and quite lie but healthy server with large amount of players is good ground for next patch

• 6.0 First Info

GF is GF i think we skip nothing and they just won' skip it cuse they working hard how nerf 6.0 and make us happy

• Advices on stats to reach in PvP

Uparciuch1 - - Ranger

to be honest u can easly get bloced with this acc i can reach 5,4 and still got easly bloced or crit due to this patch stast are completly broken Cler chanter even bard will go block or agi set and kite you untill death. About ranger u can't see many of them due to all new chars are stronger than thim even cler can make better PvE dmg than you and be pain in PvP so u got answer I made MR set so smart clers with their OP def set cant kill me as i cant kill them for example I dont know what to say…

• Enchantment rofl

GF change rates in their own ways when they want they just ask for it and i wish to pay abonamnet for Aion if this game would back to NC than as is now "Free" but its just my dream wish Did try with Glow + Normal supply effect was same so better make AC or prigga less nervs and money i quess

• Enchantment rofl

As many players i thought new patch help us with gear but... Bought 15 parts (Holly Maze parts) all been destroyed didnt pass above than +5 Before +1 was 100% now it can be destroyed. So if u didnt make sets before patch u will have terrible long way to make new one 1 part is 15 APES in worst way atm Antri serv 70kk ea thats 1bilion kinah and 4k Suplements Now get conclusion how new players would sit and farm to just make 1 set You prolly say u have VR APES ofc i got also but with proc +1 and un…