Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas , where is the [Rune] Special Transformation Contract ? we didn't get it again today...

• Bugs After Maint

SoulCatcher - - General Discussion

On the server wide the same error?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from SoulCatcher: “Quote from Keiji: “There is no entrance for Mirash Bonus. So I suppose its a bug? ” + and bonus GOK ” You can enter bonus GOK through server-wide recruitment. ” I know, but there has to be a login on a regular server.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Keiji: “There is no entrance for Mirash Bonus. So I suppose its a bug? ” + and bonus GOK

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Nice trolling...gg seige @Galeas 8WIuXsGNA_o.jpg

• help rewards

SoulCatcher - - Help & Questions

what do you need to do to send a reward? me here is not have sent

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from SoulCatcher: “The second visit to Hell Pass drop with no loot and a single item on the experience... who faced? ” 76 lvl + less 76 lvl all works

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

The second visit to Hell Pass drop with no loot and a single item on the experience... who faced?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

when the exchange gave extra accessories PVE and gave less accessories PVP

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from [NICK]jemme: “как насчет торговых позиций в 6.2 больше не возможно? В 6.2 я не могу торговать шкурами или старыми продаваемыми доспехами и оружием, которые у меня есть на других моих персонажах, до моего основного, если я не переместил их сегодня до того, как применяется патч? и будут ли товары по электронной почте также удаляться? ” Gear from 5.8 will sell on 1 Kinah.

• On Russia's limit weekly sales remained - 16кк (without GP), 117кк (GP)

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from roflatgf: “If it's not ready then , how you will receive the mentioned 40 luna, 30 shugo sh1ts and 10% drop chance per Gold Pack after Wednesday? ” The new gold pack is ready. The successor of the veteran system is not. Those are two different things. Quote from roflatgf: “@Galeas, tomorrow is the big day and there is still no clarified info regarding the current and new VR and the remaining time of currently applied Gold Packs ... I have more than 500+ days left w…

• Deyla Down!!!

@Galeas will you start Deyla today?

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from testtestlab: “Exchanged gear is not supposed to allow reidentification. It is not the best gear in game (quite close though) ” If it evolves, it still won't reconfigure?

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas Whether the exchanged PVP gear to have a Re-identification Random Bonuses (even if the subject then evolve). This is very important, as players on the Russian server collected the gear from scratch to get the best performance. For example: Boots received for exchange from version 5.8 (aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/114150040): MQXf2kKvuYw.jpg Shoes obtained in 6.2 through evolution (aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/114150033): WjWh5EiP3to.jpg Someone already asked, but I can't find the…

• People who write about p2w, have you seen the store in other regions? I laugh with your words about Donat Euro. XZt9so21yVE.jpg RU. In the picture 100% enchantment gear +15, minion A rang 4 lvl and etc. The price of a scroll of 1.25 euros.

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Parra: “Billion and Billions and Billions were wasted too on armor because they said it in this video ( Deva Tavern 2 ) it would give a provit if you enhance/upgrade it ,to get replaced in 6.0/6.2 Dont forget people first needed to get it to min 10/15 then go to npc in norsa then they did made it to 25+ thats minimal 40 apes per piece without any fail if all go well on 1 piece apes were 100.000.000 each that 4Bil per piece of armor 20 billion on 5 pieces! with no f…

• Either the admins are not aware of the exchange with other regions and the situation in the economy on the servers. Or they deliberately decided to leave everyone with nothing. I like playing on EU. But I don't like that the administration doesn't care about the players. @Galeas

• Quote from roflatgf: “Quote from SoulCatcher: “I'll just leave it here. 6.2 First Info C1sv3jYTb44.jpg ” Patchnotes are not official , but Daeva's Tavern was. So they announced the HUS exchange 1:3 there ... also they even tried to be smartasses by putting it on green tables behind them as @Noctis said above "changing it after players burned billions and billions on expensive serums is just a joke." Moreover it is disrespectful to every player of the game. ” Even in the release of the tavern wer…