Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New account issue

Furrybeans - - Help & Questions

The support ticket system does not use the same registration/login system as the Aion website/forum or game. So you'll need to register on the support ticketing system and then you'll be able to create a ticket. Not sure why it would block you straight away. If using a different e-mail address does not work, it could be blocking you based on country (I had an automatic ban once when I tried logging in to the game from Hong Kong). I'm just guessing here though. Hopefully support will be able to s…

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Seems they "fixed" this by giving everyone: 1x Kaisinel potion. Too bad I will be saving this for "special occassion" and most likely never use it, since I wait for that special occassion to happen when I feel like "Now I need to use this!". ” I'm not going to bother logging in to experience 10 minutes of being on an equal footing to those who have got many potions from the chest. This solution like trying to solve a burning building by throwing a damp flannel at the fire.…

• I returned to try out the new patch, despite being aware of the existence of the Kaisinel transform as it seemed extremely rare. Never got my 2 free transforms. Support repeatedly refused to provide it as I didn't subscribe to the newsletter. So I just used my old mount to move from place to place and didn't chase anyone in PvP - if someone instigated a fight, I'd fight back, and if they ran off, I let them go. I wasn't prepared to pay just to potentially gain an advantage over someone else, or …

• Quote from Murskaaja: “So which Ncsoft site should we go to? The Korean one or the American one that we can get things changed for EU? ” As far as I'm aware, NCsoft in America just acts as a publisher as well. i.e. game is made and maintained in Korea, distributed via publishers around the world. From watching videos about this patch, various things are different in Gameforge's Aion compared to what they have in Korea. And shop content is decided by Gameforge. So there are various things Gamefor…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Furrybeans - - General Discussion

Just did a cross-server Garden of Knowledge run. A minute or so into it, a message appeared across the middle of the screen about one of the shugo smugglers appearing soon (can't remember which one). I have seen it in 3 different places previously (at the top of one of the ramps for part that we run through, after the first windstream, and among mobs just before the final boss room). We couldn't find it. Maybe we missed it? After we were done, everyone left, and I noticed I'd been poisoned so I …

• Quote from Hakurin: “ This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle ” Looks like from one bundle you get e.g. 6 Kaisinel potions OR 20 transparency scrolls, OR 15 tiger potions etc. It's unlikely to give more than one kind of item. But then again, I don't know as I've not bought any Why Kaisinel though? I mean, c'mon, people just don't want to move and attack slowly, there is no need to give this with what appears to be a high chance to get it. Game is mor…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Furrybeans - - PvP

Enchant rate to me seems about what I'd expect for Aion, it would be nice if it were a bit higher as it is frustrating to keep getting fails but the main issue I have is also with actually getting the stones in the first place. The first time you do garrison quests, they just throw dozens of ancient stones at you. Dredgion gives usually 3 per boss. They are relatively easy to obtain. It was difficult to manage +10 but I did it after many attempts. It is good that you cannot fall below +10 once y…

• Still no mincemeat here. The things you can get from this event seem alright, even if not to everyone's taste. It hardly seems worth having low chances to getting one of the ingredients required though. If the rewards were more exciting/useful then yes, a low chance to get them is fine. The combination of low chance to get an item I'm not bothered about makes this less... "eventful". Out of interest, I've asked in LFG a couple of times recently how everyone's finding the event. Responses ranged …

• "Possible contents" suggests that you only get one of the items listed. It might be that the chest has a low % chance of giving you that. Hopefully, anyway. //Moved to Shop Diskussions - Sparx

• I see there will be a special maintenance on Thursday (better do all my GoK runs tomorrow then!) Regarding this point: Fix: Transformation contract cost in Gold Sand Shop fixed What price will they be? You know, so we can either be pleasantly surprised or horribly outraged now rather than have everyone eager to scramble into the game just to find this out on Thursday.

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from Celes: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “do they really need patch from KR to fix that? ” Yes, we do need fix patch from Korea (we don't change staff manually just like that ourselves, most of the time NCSoft has to provide us with settings or scripts) and we are all this time in contact with them. Hope soon we will be able to share info. ” Im a little bit curious , i dont know if you are allowed to answer that tho .Is gameforge able to do such things like changes , i mea…

• There's a particular skin I have applied to some old arena chestpiece that I want to buy again to apply to my ancient/genesis crystal PvP gear as I don't like how it looks and I doubt I'm going to be upgrading it for a while. The skin I'm looking for is "Colorblock Citywear". The NPCs in Kaisinel Academy that used to sell this appear to have been removed. While trying to locate this item, I checked the Gold Sand Shop which has a few items there, most of which appear to be funny costumes (tin man…

• Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from Furrybeans: “Dunno if intended or not but Moon Palace Rabbit Insigna doesn't seem to drop if you are in a group. Thought I'd grind a few mobs while waiting for dred entry and before joining I was getting one every other mob, then after joining - none. Though the corpses showed they had loot, when I opened them it just had an empty list of items. ” Any idea what they are for? Can't find a npc or anything that will take these ” On Elyos side: There's someone in …

• Wow, that's some quality NPC dialogue right there xD I guess they either stopped this NPC from being a vendor (maybe you can buy somewhere else, I haven't seen anywhere in my travels though), or it's meant to work and is broken, or mounts have become a cash shop only item (like seems to have happened with motion cards). And yeah (looking at chat), you can only have one home at any time

• Dunno if intended or not but Moon Palace Rabbit Insigna doesn't seem to drop if you are in a group. Thought I'd grind a few mobs while waiting for dred entry and before joining I was getting one every other mob, then after joining - none. Though the corpses showed they had loot, when I opened them it just had an empty list of items.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Furrybeans - - General Discussion

Skill and combat sound and visual effects sometimes get stuck repeating. Someone brought Andre into the town in Lakrum, it stunned some players and the Yustiel's Life NPCs. Right now I see two players and 3 NPCs that have the white spiralling/popping bubbles animation going around them while playing that springy sound effect. Same for the players. So it has all the visual and audio effects of a stun, but the NPCs and players aren't stunned. I'd noticed while levelling that certain buffs applied …

• DREDGION PTS 6.2

Furrybeans - - Suggestions

I'm a little late to the party on this, but I'm also not a fan of the play-style that this dredgion requires in order to achieve the best results. I know its not how it's intended to be played, but if you try to do it "properly" (i.e. by taking surkanas, PvPing, etc. and trying to get the most points), your opponent will gain the best rewards despite "losing". I've had a couple of successful "rush" runs, but a lot of the time things get messed up by having several people trying to lead the group…

• No mincemeat here either - I have enough batter to drown myself in, and a fairly even mixture of the remaining ingredients. Out of curiosity: Who's enjoying this event? What do you like most about it, and what have you got from it?

• I know it's possible to use voice packs from other regions, I'm pretty sure the same exists for text. Isn't it possible to replace the relevant files with NA's text and audio? I'm aware that modifying the client is not allowed, but those components are surely already approved parts of the clients in other regions and as language packs seem to be acceptable to use, it shouldn't be an issue to also use the text from another region also? Would be kinda nice to have a voluntary "community effort" fo…

• That's most obvious when reading quest location/item descriptions that contain links. For some reason there is often no space between the regular text and the link text.