Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mirash sanctuary backdoor

Avanill - - Help & Questions

hank you for information

• Mirash sanctuary backdoor

Hi, I was trying to enter mirash sanctuary so I went to secret gate and realized its not working - like it was not interactive object but terrain textures. Is it a bug or divine fortress have to be captured by any faction first?

• Servers are up, lets test what they made

• High ping

Ping came back to normal state without any intervention. Not sure why

• High ping

Corrected Nope, I live quite close to Germany where servers are but my connection with them was always poor (but fluid enough so I didn't complain about lags). Somehow my girlfriend who live more than 100 km further have lower ping than me

• High ping

Hello, Since 2 days my ping is very high. It jumped from 100 ms to ~400 what is really annoying. When I ping server with cmd or arm it shows normal value (around 100 ms) but in game ping is still high. In same time on teamspeak my ping is ~60 ms. Do anyone know how to solve it?

• Class archer/assassin

Avanill - - Deyla

It depends on what kind of mass pvp we talk. When we think about static war so everyone waits till templars pull someone or x-form cut the patch - definitely ranger cause if you jump into zerg as sin you are dead. When it comes to charge/ breakthrough sin will bu much better as much faster and more difficult to kill class

• Ranger 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Ranger

Hi, There is a list of 6.0 changes for ranger: docs.google.com/document/d/e/2…BCiMCdLywdghLrh3Dx9K8/pub

• Chanter 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Chanter

Quote from Sith: “Invisibility Mantra says fused with Hit mantra... and Hit Mantra says it's being deleted... so....??? ” If you read skill description you will see that hit mantra is deleted as skill but its effect was moved into Invincibility Mantra

• Templar 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Templar

Quote from Leo: “Can´t see Daevanion skills ” List have 4 parts and deavanion skills are in fitting part: - Stigmas (0) - Utility skills (4) - DPS skills (2) - Passive skills (0) Scroll down until you see green highlighted skills

• Aethertech 6.0 Skill Changes

Avanill - - Aethertech

It seems like when you start as technist you get those skills but when ascending to AT you loose them

• Templar 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Templar

List updated: -Devanion skills -Bloodstorm slash -Punishment -Break power/ judgment blow - Some details about specific skill effects added -Added passive skills

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Avanill - - Gladiator

List updated. Draining sword is now multicasted x2. Crippling cut is still conditional. Sorry for mistake Blade of Incitement is not only kept but moved into warrior skills so now templar have it too Quote from Click: “yeah the whole chain is gone, but you can now cycle body smash and robust blow chain with weaves cuz of the new low cooldown Oh and another edit: Slaughter says smth like “deals 400 additional damage if the target is a player” Might test it on @Livo if he’s on tonight ” Slaughter …

• Aethertech 6.0 Skill Changes

Avanill - - Aethertech

Catch: docs.google.com/document/d/e/2…y9fr7wip5w552zm6qOQI0/pub Well.. pretty boring

• Chanter 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Chanter

Quote from thalico: “Another notable changes: Resonant Strike is now Repeatable 2x Meteor Strike is also Repeatable 2x Leaping Flash now causes Stumble on the target If you check both translations you will see: 5.8: 기를 모아 강하게 내려쳐 의 물리 타격을 줍니다. Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict physical damage on a target. 6.0: 기를 모아 강하게 내려쳐 의 물리 타격을 주고 넘어짐 상태로 만듭니다 Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict physical damage on a target, and make it fall By the way, I still can't confirm if So…

• Chanter 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Chanter

Quote from menaq: “There are some mistakes from what I see. The 2 new skills at the top are actually upgraded Inescapable Judgement, Infrenal Blaze becomes a 100% stun with a 1m CD. Parrying Strike and Numbing Blow are now ranged at 15m(I honestly doubt this though). Protection Zone is no longer a group skill. Annihilation/Burst stays a 1m CD Soul Lock still exists and is no longer conditional. Also Soul Crush might still exist (aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/skill/1898) Aninihilation description fixed…

• Chanter 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Chanter

Hi! I'm giving you list of chanter 6.0 skill changes docs.google.com/document/d/e/2…6WSD1nrBfE9RnCYD174aM/pub

• Templar 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Templar

List is completed. I haven't seen some changes before: edited change comments for break power, divine grasp, prayer of victory and holy shield

• Templar 6.0 changes

Avanill - - Templar

Hi, I'm making list of templar skill changes that comes in 6.0 docs.google.com/document/d/e/2…ImwvpL9361CMVMd197KdI/pub Summary: -HD AoE chain DPS (on single target) reduced to 73% comparing to 5.8 and 33% in PvP (body smash not counted); conditional skills can be used more often but with much less damage -Rebalanced DPS skills. Punishment and Divine Fury buffed, all other nerfed -Part of DPS capability moved into capability of reflecting big amount of damage (30%+584 on hit) -Capability of keep…

• Probably worst thing now is lack of rewards for investing your time into game you can get a fixed very limited number of supplies that you need to progress. There is a really, really lot of options with another hundreds of ways for GF to get money but they do nothing leaving game alone and cutting themselfs out of income. Essential items from luna - that was never a good idea but hero trials are bad too or even worse. Game should fight for players time - luna did it in some way. Hero trials don'…