Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Click: “Quote from Jtz: “Me: "Nyerk Power, Accuracy is the way to go" ” Why not both in 2 sets ? ” Like I have time to make two sets with +10 stones xD. Quote from Mika: “Quote from Jtz: “Quote from Mika: “Don't add the shield, I have it (I've had it before this box was added, which was a seriously bad mistake) and trust me, if there was an option to remove the shield from EVERYONE I'd vote for yes, even though I own one. ” Gladiators: "POWER ATTACK POWER ATTACK"Clerics: "AGILITY AGIL…

• Quote from Mika: “Don't add the shield, I have it (I've had it before this box was added, which was a seriously bad mistake) and trust me, if there was an option to remove the shield from EVERYONE I'd vote for yes, even though I own one. ” Gladiators: "POWER ATTACK POWER ATTACK" Clerics: "AGILITY AGILITY AGILITY" Me: "Nyerk Power, Accuracy is the way to go" Gameforge: "Hold my beer"

• Quote from Livo: “@[GF] Mookie, could You add Sky Warrior's Shield & Sky Warrior's Shield into shop or events? It's no longer possible to get this shield after it got removed from Luna craft. This is actually best shield for support cleric/chanter and players on new servers had no chance to get it. youtube.com/watch?v=nDHE33dXRJs This shield requires to be made +7 before upgrading it to Elite version and then again You need to use Holy Upgrade Serums to enchant it. Shield is untradable, so we ne…

• Quote from Teyata: “The item was brought by NCSOFT in the first place so GF has not much to get blamed on , the scroll is broken i agree , it breaks the balance in 1v1, but let's be honest, since when this game ever been balanced in 1v1? needless to say some classes (mostly sorc) are going to get screwed after pot macro abuse will be fixed in the incoming patch , this at least (in my point of view) gives some help for casters in group pvp towards braindead plate double cleric chanter comps we ha…

• Quote from Ravennes: “Quote from Jtz: “Come on now Gameforge, behave yourself. Do you give these ideas a second thought before adding them to the store? ” Guess this is a real sign that the game is dead, when the HEAVY pay 2 win items are being brought in to milk people... sad ” Bringing in the big guns as one last desperate attempt to rinse the player base before 6.0 comes and ruins their game model.

• Come on now Gameforge, behave yourself. Do you give these ideas a second thought before adding them to the store?

• 6.0 First Info

Jtz - - General Discussion

They have plenty of notice with this one at least.

• 6.0 First Info

This is potentially great news. My only concern is that Gameforge wont view this model as profitable and do something stupid to mess it all up. That being said, it could be a last ditched attempt to build up a customer base ready for the release of a new game. From a business perspective that makes perfect sense.

• Servers are down again

Quote from Click: “Antriksha is up and stable again, let's play: 2a71f77676.png or better not. ” It's fine, you play Bard anyway.

• Quote from Click: “The problem was, that the channels on rookie server are capped and channel 1 was full. Many more people wanted to come but couldn't join channel 1 xD ” There were hand fulls of people protesting on all factions and channels too. Not as many as channel one but I expect the total figure to increase by 100-200 more people if you include those. Basically there was no escaping the protest if you were a new player. You'd certainly be wondering wtf was going on lol.

• Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Jtz: “Quote from Noctis: “Korea doesnt even have Luna instances. Russia and NA are different regions that always had it way easier. When I was paying 150kk for a +7 manastone, Russia had +9 for 100 back in 5.3. It's not comparable and never was. ToC nerf turned out fine. Random manastone bundles ensure there are manastones other than power knowl acc on the market. Problem with ToC is - NOONE FREAKIN BOTHERED FARMING IT ON ALTS cuz you get all the manastone you coul…

• Quote from Noctis: “Korea doesnt even have Luna instances. Russia and NA are different regions that always had it way easier. When I was paying 150kk for a +7 manastone, Russia had +9 for 100 back in 5.3. It's not comparable and never was. ToC nerf turned out fine. Random manastone bundles ensure there are manastones other than power knowl acc on the market. Problem with ToC is - NOONE FREAKIN BOTHERED FARMING IT ON ALTS cuz you get all the manastone you could possibly need from the afk luna ins…

• Quote from Stallari: “Quote from Jtz: “Next they started to actively ban accounts that accessed the store from the same IP address. I figure this move was to tackle the players who have multiple accounts. Since the game is optimized for players to have between 1 and 8 characters, not 9+. I do appreciate that this can be considered a security risk, however the way they go about asking you to unblock the accounts clearly shows their real intentions. Asking players to list all of the accounts they …

• I've seen this coming for a while now. They've been dropping subtle hints ever since the live stream. First of all they wanted to nerf Tower. Reducing the amount of mighty supplements we could get in order to slow the enchanting process down. This ended up being pointless since you can get a HUGE amount of mighty supplements from Library/ Garden etc anyway. If they'd have just put this in the patch notes a few weeks before then nobody would have complained. Next they started to actively ban acco…

• I really hope that they don't nerf the manastones. As a physical class I'm having a hard time affording Accuracy stones as it is. This issue isn't necessarily the price of the Accuracy stones, it's that Agility is 1/10th of the price. Every man and his dog has defense stats so high that even regular players are struggling to keep up. I was just saying earlier how much better Aion 5.6 is compared to the other 5.x content. You'll be crazy to nerf anything now.

• Quote from Gzus: “I voted no cus it will never happen. It's a game feature I don't really like, the same way I don't like zergs. Try to find ways to work around it. I would also love no minions, no godstones, no overgeared nabs and no illiterate private server players . But I also dislike the I don't have it, pls remove it attitude. Yes it's silly, yes it's a game changer, yes it's irritating but it's also accessible to all. FYI: I'm not 75 cus I rerolled and even if I was I would not use that s…

• It would be a step in the right direction for sure. However for me 6 vs 6 is the stand out content. I really enjoy this aspect of the game, and have remained competitive despite the level and gear difference that we are always subject too. Now the level difference itself I don't mind. Others have worked harder in game than us and so they got there quicker, that's normal. However when you stack the transformations on top then even the best groups will lose to somewhat competent ones.

• I actually think it's just as bad in group PvP. When the only group PvP instance we have has a very small fighting space, each additional transformation that the opponents have over you is a game changer. For instance, we matched a Fire transformation that our opponents popped (since we were winning by quite some margin), and they immediately used a second transformation, this time Earth. The combination of those two forms is utterly devastating in such a small space. As a result we were defeate…

• . . . . . . . . . . These transformations have not only hindered PvP for some time now, they have also made it impossible for a new player or alt to succeed for the foreseeable future. I'm honestly shocked that these were ever allowed in PvP instances in the first place. The Koreans complained a great deal about them months before we got the patch, and if the Koreans are complaining then you know something is wrong. Players are leaving in droves regardless of the level they have achieved in game…

• Forfeit option in battlegrounds

Jtz - - Suggestions

Quote from Trubbish: “So... Quote from Hakurin: “it would be great if there would be an option to forfeit battlegrounds/arenas ” You already have a forefit option, it's called leave/exit. And it is pretty "great". Obviously, you do not get rewards for doing that. Which is exactly what you deserve for not having participated. Quote from Hakurin: “This would eliminate the pointless afk arenas and coops, for example, which is just a waste of time for everyone. ” The AFK isn't pointless. Those few A…