Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In case i do nara in 3 or 4 man group and it drops a weap that doesn't fit to any class in the group... is there a possibility to get it on an alt if everyone passes in rolling maybe?

• rdy for Prometun? (cleric)

The_Link - - Cleric

Hi, I'm have now about 9-10 legendary gear parts (rest garden) and am thinking about going Prometun. Therefore i wanted to ask which stats you would suggest as a minimum to survive and complete Prometun? (e.g.. Healing Boost? HP? )

• Quote from Griver83: “Pls, change treasure chests event to promo. We didn't get rune keys without shop. Did all my Mirash runs - 0 rune keys. And there is no normal rewards for simple keys. ” got 10kk kinah out of normal key... would call this quite a "normal reward"

• Quote from Ustrel: “Can we please receive free character transfer on Nergal? I don't want to merge with a server that i don't like. So just let us transfer wherever we want like you did with Ereshkigal please, before its too late~ ” ppl go on the server they want by creating a conflict and getting free server transfer anyway ...

• Add cooldown for luna res

The_Link - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]verizan: “This imbalanced thing need to be fixed - currently opponents in pvp can resurrect infinitely with full hp/mp, just 4 lunas for res. ” Doesn't it gets more expensive with every time you use it? just like instance-enries ... Yes this should have a cd, but will never happen ... ppl use Luna -> perfect mechanic in the eyes of GF

• Order of gear enchanting?

The_Link - - PvP

Thank you all for the interesting discussion! I have now upgreaded the chest (went quite nice). I think next will be leg or hat... and for accessoirs i am considering to get some more noble ulti earrings/rings (till they are up to get encanted) atm i have ~150 echants + some kinahs left, but if RNG comes into play that can be worth nothing at all (therefore the ensurement with the crafted acces)

• Order of gear enchanting?

The_Link - - PvP

Hey I'm a full legendary Ranger and have now ulti bow(+15) , ulti wings (+12). Last week i did my shoes to ulti (because of the speed). But now I have to decide which part is next to enchant & upgrade? Probably something from the accessoirs?

• I have a question to Special Stigma Box from the wheel of destiny. Is the stigma I get completely selectable? because if i double-click there comes a cast-bar as if i would get a random stigma afterwards. shop description says it's selectable...

• Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Lemonzz: “but whats the point then... i dont wanna know how much kinah u waste on this craft rng. You can be very lucky or unlucky there too...so why dont u use your mats for garrison gear? ” I have garrison gear, ancient. I havent tons of $$$ to up it and make +15. And why "try hard" now when next patch has biggest enchanting rates? But before u get your garrison +15 red u can have fights with craft red items.Your choice - farm 6 pvp legendary stones (if u lucky dre…

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “yeah,actually i do with ancients to +12 because sometimes you get a crit and lvl up 2 or even 3 lvls sountill then i dont use the purples ” never saw a +3 but for ultimate/legendary parts +10->11 with ancients is ok. +12 gets very expensive, because of the kinah-costs.

• just "meet the conditions" and upgrade your garrison gear in 7.0 to Tear 2. Think Aerot is just a waste of resources and time, because you can't have progress with both sets ...

• Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats

The_Link - - Ranger

Atm i go for this one Specially in pvp it's not that bad to resist 2 magical attacks.

• Quote from Lemonzz: “Quote from Kuroiz: “Quote from The_Link: “Don't know how you guys are enchanting... but used around 200-250 Legendaries (don't know how many anchient stones) and my gear is full legendary and my ultimate bow went to +15 without red enchant stones. Ofc it's hard to get legendary stones, but if you rly want progress you can still buy them in the broker (~7kk on Nergal/Elly) additional to the daily dred/runa/nevi farm. But at least there is a small hope that the amount of legen…

• Quote from Buburuza: “Same here, Used more than 45 stones on Ultimate Earrings, can not reach at least +10, Worst scenario from +8 to +3 (according to aionpowerbook, Legendary stones have 82% from +4 to +6, 62% from +7 to +9, and 42% from +9 to +10 rate to succes , and according to GameForge what they said about enchant rates, this can't be possible). ” Unfortunatelly there is no secret... but ancient parts can be enchanted till +12 (would not go for +13)with anchient stones. And you get them in…

• Don't know how you guys are enchanting... but used around 200-250 Legendaries (don't know how many anchient stones) and my gear is full legendary and my ultimate bow went to +15 without red enchant stones. Ofc it's hard to get legendary stones, but if you rly want progress you can still buy them in the broker (~7kk on Nergal/Elly) additional to the daily dred/runa/nevi farm. But at least there is a small hope that the amount of legendaries we get will increase with hero trials ...

• PVE stats for prom/mara ?

The_Link - - Ranger

Thanks for the detailed answer Looks like i have to re-roll some stats today in the evening Think I will also go for Attack with the manastones , after i hit the acc-cap. Btw. where is this cap? xD

• PVE stats for prom/mara ?

The_Link - - Ranger

Hi, My pve-gear is legendary except of shoes/pants/chest/1earring (all garden) and the weapon is pvp-ultimate+15 fusioned with narakalli bow. Now i wanted to know for whitch stats i should roll on the gear and manastones? i heared from many sides that acc is important and others tell me that i should go for crit/att/HP on the gear. Therefore I'm a bit confused... The goal is to be well prepared for prom and mara thank you guys