Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Neia - - General Discussion

So how will be with cleric and chanter in 7.0 till now with infos ??

• Hey guys. Im returning to game and i have big problem to choose which class to choose as main. Im between sorcerer and chanter. Any advices to help me clear my mind?

• What gear for pvp

Neia - - Ranger

Quote from Akyraan: “Quote from Doombolt: “Quote from [NICK]risemakanicci: “True for everything except the bow, bow should be brave fighter, if not you can not get crit on the weapon at ultimate level. ” I am unsure of this.My bow is not yet ultimate but I believe you can still get crit.But, like I said, I can't confirm it. ” just check it here:aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/101750037 dancing ember = courageus, and as you can see has no crit. while: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/101750034 r…

• What gear for pvp

Neia - - Ranger

Quote from Doombolt: “Courageous fighter type of gear from camps (not brave fighter). The difference is that courageous has extra stats magic/physical defense, while brave has evasion/magic resist which are useless stats. So pvp camp gear for you, young ranger. For pve, as starting gear use garden ancient one, then upgrade it by doing holy tower and narakkali. ” Thank you Master @Doombolt again for help :3

• What gear for pvp

Neia - - Ranger

Hey ! I started my adventure with ranger and wanna ask abt gear for ranger? Which to choose? Need some advices

• Sorcerer or Ranger?

Neia - - Help & Questions

Quote from Doombolt: “PVE build: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/f0A0C0F0P0Q0N75 PVP build: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/f0A0C0F0P0O0K75 ” Thank you very much :3

• Sorcerer or Ranger?

And stigmas for ranger someone can help with their build or what rangers have now?

• Sorcerer or Ranger?

Which class would you pick? Sorcerer or ranger cause im stuck between them and idk what to do xD

• OMG

Neia - - Cleric

Seriously no staff with magic attack for cleric just a p.attack.... Racist........

• 6.5 First Info

And abt cleric something like more healing (hopes) ?

• Hey folks! I have a question for you. Im playing 2 classes cleric and sm and i rly rly can't decide what to main. I like both of them but its like i play for while sm i miss cler and then play cler and i miss sm. Please give me some good advices for this. Thanks!

• 6.5 First Info

Some infos abt cancer sm in patch 6.5?

• Each time i crafted it with hopes that maybe it will give more kinah it was always 1000kinah. Thanks gameforge i can upgrade now my gear by this amount of money!

• Btw it must be a cleric to heal this npc or it can be one of the dpsers? Just curiosity

• Broker Trade

Neia - - Suggestions

With the bundles problem is that ppl camp stupid broker and i lost by this already like 4 packs of enchantment stones just because i put them (not for 1kinah believe much much higher price) and bots or player just buy them and i rage ;/ They suppose to make them avaible to transfer by account or just trade...

• Im still sitting between sm and bard to make as main :x

• Best class in dps so far in 6.2

And between bard and sm which one have better dps this patch?

• Best class in dps so far in 6.2

Which class in your opinion is now best so far in 6.2?

• Custom Chain Skills

Neia - - Spiritmaster

Kelpi could you show how ur skillbars look in game if you play sm?

• Gear 6.2

Neia - - Sorcerer

What gear should i choose in 6.2? Orb or tome? For pve and pvp?