Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can we have 6.5 enchant rate

nev - - General Discussion

Quote from Rym: “You won't need to wait for some months because 6.5 itself will be released somewhere around next month in EU. ” what? we are still waiting for hero trials i dont see 6,5 comming anytime soon

• sendlog on start game

nev - - Help & Questions

try to run compatibility mode for windows 8

• soo i got this shiny kinah box from chest prnt.sc/lreemh lreemh and it gave me 1,2mil prnt.sc/lref4u ? wrong tooltip? BTW got key from world mob next to gok entrance

• gunner pve stigmas

nev - - Gunner

one day i was trying out gunner (without any deava skills) i think this build had highest dps (using gift of magic power comes close but just prefer the mixed vision more tho this build focuses on both guns n cannon so u need atleast one good pistol and cannon aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/j0B0C0D0K0J0P75

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Using Mist Butcher and then Swift heavy attack doesnt give u the buff for 3 sec crits on assassin? in theory your heavy attack should always crit due to buff of mist butcher n then u should get a new buff from swift heavy attack that all attacks will crit for next 3 secs but u dont get it assume the game applies/removes buff during swift heavy attack so u dont get the buff is there a possible fix to that?

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

nev - - Nergal

Quote from Xanoa: “can i have link where you have the picture please ? for see the buff level 1 , 2 and 3 please ” forums.aiononline.com/topic/37…s-for-the-losing-factions this is NA and i dont think it has anything todo with EU

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

nev - - Nergal

lj41fo thats the buff NA got for loosing faction we just rlly need something similar to stand a chance

• this is the patch (imo) that has the most bugs even minors yet we dont get a single fix for two weeks what is the team working on are they so busy testing platinyerk system (or whatever its called) or already preparing for 6.5 patch or smth?

• Quote from Burakidiosu: “Arcane Combustion [0:56]: For 60s, your Casting Speed is reduced by 30%, Magical Defence is increased by 300, Magical Acc by 3400, Crit Spell by 300. Also, every time you attack, there is a chance you will reduce the cooldown of Hell Flame of Wrath, Glacial Shard, Cyclone Strike, Flame Spray by 5%. ” its magic attack

• How to do damage with glad on pve

nev - - Help & Questions

accessories go for att/crit + acc/hp if possible, armor for acc/crit + hp/def if possible

• havnt tried myself but mathematically dagger has same attack as polearm now + daggers crit modifier is way higher then polearms so the higher crit u have the better dagger should be?

• Aion crashing at start

nev - - Help & Questions

didnt try to rename aion.bin but tried alot of others things ended up reinstalling back to win10 and everything works fine as before

• Aion crashing at start

nev - - Help & Questions

lfu3mp crashes right at the start when aion icon appears on screen, win7 just installed clean to try if my games run better on win7 and aion works only one out of 30 tries or so it loads sometimes super rarely and when i wanna quit it also crashes right before it should close

• Selling items on NPC

btw i reached kinah limit on main is it still 113mil or differnt?

• first week out of 26 ancient belts i proced 1 noble ;3 last week 2 out of 4 ultimate weapons procced dunno why ppl still complain about RNG

• Quote from Ony: “Where did I say I cannot solo GoK? so gz on retarded reply guess you can't see the bigger picture beyond yourself. I was alluding to the fact that GF have no fkn clue what they are doing with regard to kinah distribution solo GoK = 900k to people able to solo it (didn't say it was difficult I just pointed to the fact that GoK "Parties" will primarily consist of 1 person now) basically fk new players over and if new player actually can get a group they will be limited to 300k rew…

• Quote from Defhead: “Quote from nev: “Quote from Doombolt: “Thank you for the clarification, Galeas! One last thing, does the 900k applies to garden bonus as well or only to the normal x4 times per week instance? ” garden bonus has been removed? hellou? ” Hellou, it was not. They just deleted the icon on the map and the entry in the instance info list. But u can still do it with Serverwide recruitement. ” noooo i was so happy i wont have todo it on 5 chars everyday deeem so much work todo incomi…

• Quote from Doombolt: “Thank you for the clarification, Galeas! One last thing, does the 900k applies to garden bonus as well or only to the normal x4 times per week instance? ” garden bonus has been removed? hellou?

• Best class in dps so far in 6.2

well lets not forget dagger has 2.3crit modifier while mages 1,5 so early patch with low crit chances its only natural mages are ahead but feels like late game it still gonna be sorc/glad with the new dmg formulas base dmg seems very important n with such deava skills as sorc to reset cds on nukes will see how it turns out

• theres a reason why 10mil kinah bundle appeared on wheel once the wheel is gone we will have a *fix* on this *bug* only thing we can do is wait?