Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Psycho: “Ice skate motion card. omg I want it so bad… Its the only 1 motion that looks cool. Whats the % to get it XD 0.1 ? ” i think that is lower than 0,1 but i have it

• why is impossible to take all lucky dices from aion shop at once why we must click them separately?

• Quote from Keymaker: “I would advise that any Erishkagal Elyos should transfer to Nergal to increase it's population or risk the same thing happpening to that server. Also any transfer to Deyla should blocked, due to an overpopulation during siege time ” Quote from BoroBeast: “Block Nergal Asmo side transfer @Galeas . ” ok all ely character transfer to nergal and all asmo to deyla

• Bugs After Maint

Goshenite - - General Discussion

only next reason to stop playing aion and switch to bdo

• because gf think only how to get more money from us without giving anything

• Honour points issue

@Nuke this click is elyos that is why he dont understand that 720 is to much. ely winning more sieges and 720 for them is enough but they can't think. its to hard for elyos understand that when u loosing most sieges even if u are activ, achievement 720 hp forces asmo player to be or almost every siege.

• Quote from Adartaer: “@Galeas I suggest to leave LFG Cross-Server just like now. It's just perfect it's great idea when people need to move their lazy PvE @ss from "City" ” yea it's so amazing to kill no-geared ppl in pve set trying to do holy tower. finally u can feel strong Adarter

• After a month 6.2

Quote from Konoyaro: “Best patch since 3.9. Without speaking about Gameforge: Positives: - You will reach a maximum with your gear, no bs unlimited enchant levels - Less manastone slots - Enchants level won't fall under 10 - Enchants from instances and crystals cannot be sold - Good class balance with end game gear - Way less money dependant than before - Gear is not rank restricted - Xforms worth less - Consumables merged into transformations - Alot of unnecesary systems removed (looking on idi…

• Enchant gear simulator

...board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b1e512ba4d3dcf0846b74561b

• Quote from SinGGle: “GIVE ME MEAT xDDDDDDDDDDDDD I have 100 dough and 20 other ingredients but there is no meat) Nice Event = 2 days 0 patties = 24x0 = 0 xd top reward in the world ” go to forest and catch something

• arena discipline or WTF?

what u expect? u play 10days and u wanna win with somebody who play really longer? seriously? you need to spend time in game to make stuff. not easy win without work.

• Honour points issue

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Xanoa: “not really you can look this screen and see the dateim not sure korea have 6.5 September 31st 2018 ” korea has been 6.5 since the middle of July. ” sorry I meant January and not September. mea culpabut you can see the date on the screen ” That would make sense, but still a new system is being implemented with the next patch I still think it should stay at 1450...It should not be lowered because a few people are whi…

• to better balance they should change graphic of elyos characters I suggest to give each elyos on the forehead and the problem with a small amount of asmo will stop being a problem

• Quote from Lyah: “Anyway as i told u already I personally think it's fair for gameforge standard, anyway it's 10x better then 5.x business model one, also coz it's not possible to buy kinah from players in 6.x ” rally? because there is easy way to buy kinah in 6.x

• 6.2 First Info

* Spam&Censored /Fufath

• 6.2 First Info

@esset23 can u tell what is tradable with the account wh? i ask because while i play there i can put nothing to account wh.

• Quote from Erik: “I tried chanter and did not really have a good feeling So many cool skills got deleted and they made one huge chain ” pls tell me more about chanter in 6.2. i'm really confused because i dont know if play still chanter or change to cleric. what about chanter dps?

• srsly? all people wo have this must contact support individually? and jojo on support answer that you dont replace this anyway

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Sorayami: “@Galeas the maintenance tomorrow would be until 5 pm i guess ? :0 ” @Galeas? can you tell us something about that?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Goshenite - - Introductions

the oldest cat lived 38years xd