Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Low level content

Aute - - PvP

Anything still going on on 50/55 lvl dredg? I guess not? Haven't played for about 1-2 years as population was already bad back then, guess it's only been getting worse? Thanks.

• Times change

Aute - - General Discussion

Quote: “Hello. Last week there was an issue. I bought Illusion Godstone: Omega's Growl. The description was clearly saying 'deals 9,000 magical damage to a target '. But, after socketing the description turned into 'deals 9,000 magical damage on monsters'. I made a ticket and the support told me that they will forward my issue to the tech department. It's been almost a week, so I decided to contact support again and ask about any progress. The answer was shocking. They said they cannot offer ref…

• Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “Open master server=death to old servers in 3 months=death to master server New pathces, new graphics, new skills, etc... are muss that game coud survive. ” One of main reasons i stopped playing actively apart from p2w was neverending grind for gear, so I dare to differ..Hey you just got your pvp gear so you can pvp? There's a new patch with much better gear, so you can keep pveing to pvp..I do like the concept you have to "earn" your gear and was never mad about all t…

• Quote from [NICK]elitesgas: “Quote from Desperation: “you do udnerstand that if to implement master-server, community will be splitted like 300-500 ppl per server, right? its not wow with this high online. ” Well, why we got 4 new servers? To bring back old players, but in the end many ppl went from old servers to new servers because of this. Let the people play what they want. In the end if ppl. are happy more money is getting spend on the game and maybe Gameforge can do again an dumb TV spot w…

• Quote from Click: “Against master server - same if not more p2w compared to current 75 content and it will lead to a decrease of population same as opening 4 new standard server. ” Indeed, it would be close to same, so why not? The whole point against it was that it would reduce population on existing servers and people wouldn't be interested in it..So it is a bad thing, yet FOUR more new servers with exactly same content are reasonable? I bet half if not all of them are dead pretty much already…

• New Servers - opinion

Aute - - General Discussion

w/e, posted it in other thread

• bump, still looking

• as in title, surely someone still has lying this around just collecting dust in wh? : )

• jKSzycs.jpg first i dont usually post here as all i see is more or less pointless blaming and bragging. second, thank you for the fun fight, you were first twink ever to beat me in discipline and its been quite a while. i just dont get why would you /lol at end, if i wanted to win by all costs i'd never come out of hide till end of round, if you have any basic knowledge of aion you should know that. i come to arenas to have fun, not to win by any means, thats why i decided to engage you at last …

• haven't been active lately at all so not sure when they did it, but just wanted to congratulate gameforge for putting holy upgrade serums in shop, was about time v27WBRV.png funniest forum filter ever :3 so does this classify in same category as all the f**, b** etc swear words? nice going there, lol. omad obad?

• Show us your character's FACE

[NICK]aute - - Art corner

^it looks evil =o cali.png

• Quote: “c64 aka Pressplayontape” lol cool nick commodore ftw

• Quote from [NICK]glermish: “Quote from [NICK]aute: “50 dredg pvp wise is dead rifting is dead with recent changes idk why people still stay 50, to stomp qe groups of pre 50 random people trying to level up? dont get me wrong twinking had its point back at 1.9 or something and there might have still been some fun in gelk with guard farming pre 3.9, but now i just dont get where's the fun of it” The general QQ about twink´s wanting to stomp undergeared and lower players is geting rather booring. I…

• 50 dredg pvp wise is dead rifting is dead with recent changes idk why people still stay 50, to stomp qe groups of pre 50 random people trying to level up? dont get me wrong twinking had its point back at 1.9 or something and there might have still been some fun in gelk with guard farming pre 3.9, but now i just dont get where's the fun of it

• Quote from [NICK]amber1234: “As player on closed beta, being in abyss.... I had to retry the flying quests a couple of times before I managed it. And I was zerged by elys when I showed up in Primum. They managed to have the whole area outside the fort cleaned of mobs excepted the huge group of NPC standing around the altgard point of teleport. That was hardcore PvP. Letting yourself being killed on the fort defense and ress inside forts lol. Also the huge PvP around kellan's kabin in Morheim and…

• Heyyyy

[NICK]aute - - Introductions

welcome, hope you will have good time here, what server you playing on? and haha for me poeta, specially akarios plains and the forest later is one of few places i turn game music on (not the battle bgm, just regular one) as it's pretty nice and brings back memories from early aion =p also later miraiju holy grounds in verteron, arbolus haven in heiron and indratu area have some nice tunes i like.. think aion has pretty good musical score, i remember there was some guy way back on aionsource for…