Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Auto Ban

Arogant - - General Discussion

Thanks for replay. I didn't had any problesms witch VR allocate but I guess IS have it own rights.

• Auto Ban

Hello. I have around 5 accounts. 2 of them had autobaned a week ago - but after a week battle with support i get it back. ( some old e-mail adres ) I suppose it not good idea to log in into aion shop via page to set some staff due to windows Xp and some old security. But for fuk sake i got 2 more auto bans - first in game when i click pin and second when i paste pass. So i have suestion is there a way to disable this shitty auto ban option ? Mayby EN support works faster but its really not fun w…

• Quote from Galeas: “Gladiator Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack. ” Woot ? It's sin skill not Gladi Glad have broken this one: Shattering Strike

• Enchant gear simulator

First week after update: Me: Let's enchant new ultimate spear spend 20 Legend (purple) enchants and 2 Ultimate (red) Pff easy +15 Now: let's enchant new Legend AP Wings from +10 to +15 spend 500 ancient enchants and 50 Legend enchants FU

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Shattering Strike Shattering Strike Inflicts [%e1.SkillATK_Instant.FixDamage] physical damage on a ground target within 5m of you, and puts it in the Stumbled state. Additionally, after a successful attack, Stumble reduces the cooldown by 30% and twice that if you achieved a Crit Strike. Additional cd reduction is not working in any way.

• Few Questions regarding 6.0

refresh

Most important stats are in main weapon. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8022a921f09674b577d8fef08 board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8022a921f09674b577d8fef08from PTS in-game link

Hello I have a question: can I fusion Ancient grande (6.0 item) with Fabled (4.0 item) ? color = color ?Gold with gold ? For example New campain pve weapon with some old gear witch 19 % attack speed and second example: new Ultimate pvp recompense with mythic luminiel weapon And it will be worth?

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Orange: “@Galeas Will we get similar event (na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…power-up-week-returns.php) before 6.2 ? ” I don't think so. ” No stigma enchant event? I don't have wait for the week before update to be sure that we will not get that enchant event ? My 3 alts full with stigmas are waiting quite long.

• Player suggestions for update 6.2

Arogant - - Suggestions

Hello. Let's share your suggestions for the next update like translation game mechanics etc Dunno if GF will look at them but ... 1. Change/give back some name of skills for example: -gladiator skill Shadow Rage and HD Daevic Fury Berserking (btw now gladi have 2 skills with the same name) -gladiator 6.2 HD skill Piercing Rupture 1. aether hold effect - Heaven shattering wave 2. def debuff - Earth shattering wave - Sorcerer skill Fire of magic power or HD version - good old Inferno 2. Block best…

• Sematariux + Padmarashka

You can sense a power inside the weapon that has been halved and is now incomplete. If you ever manage to find the other half and merge it together, you may witness its true power. for me : merge it together mean fuse Back in 2.0 get one of these weapons was a challenge and get second one on enemy map just too much dunno if any Korean managed to get it.

Thanks for info. I'm little disappointed. I was hoping for special hidden statistics Maybe before the removal of Sematariux cave there wos a bonus....

Hello, I looking for someone with access to test server and ability to create items. What i want to check is merge 2 2-handed weapons for example: Padmarashka's Spear Sematariux's Spear I was curious since 2.0 what is effect of these weapons. You can sense a power inside the weapon that has been halved and is now incomplete. If you ever manage to find the other half and merge it together, you may witness its true power. I'm looking for any info or ss.

• Server Merge Discussion

Housing: The right to ownership of a house that is located on the destination server of the merge will remain intact. Players who are being transferred from the server that is being integrated will lose their houses. All those affected will be refunded double the purchase price of the old house as a means of compensation. So if i spend 3 kkk for house i will get 6 kkk kinah ? Great way to duuble your kiah