Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Aion Guide] Souvenirs

Nex - - Guides

Sticky :3

• [AION's Lore]History of Atreia

Nex - - Guides

If your in the mood you can look for "Taro's Lifebane's" story book. Its usually obtained after completing a few chain quests in beshmundir templer, or you can try googling for it. Worst case i can make some screen shots i believe if i manage to find where i keep mine xD

• [Guide]Newbie Map lvl 1-40 [Asmodian/Elyos]

Nex - - Guides

its an old 1.5 Aion map from the KR server xD, eatherway what matters is the "zone level" not the name Anyhow will see what i can do to replace them with a 2.7 Aion map anytime soon.

Nex - - Guides

which writing are you referring to? The Zone names ?

Nex - - Guides

Post made by PhantomSp1rit on the beta forums Here's a map for the newbies i remember someone asking about such a thing a week ago or so, just stumbled upon an old map here's the original link aion.mmosite.com/guide/monster_asmodian.shtml you can take a look around the site for info but not everything's 100% accurate keep that in mind P.S. All credit goes to the peeps at MMOSITE for compiling those Enjoy GJ to the people that made these ninja.png Map Homepage --> Contains Ely/Asmo/Abyss/Balaurea…