Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chanter desired stats?

Icaruus - - Chanter

I play main chanter and my suggestion would be: PVE DMG/Hybrid(DMG/Support) = accuracy (with legendary gear until you get 13,15k or if your aim is to run without Luna-Buff 14,25k for markana - with this amount of acc. Beritra do not evaded any of my skills); once you have the stats you could put crit. manastones on your ulitmate gear (there is no longer a cap for crit. and crits does most of the dmg and I guess that with this type of gear you will have enough acc. so that crit. will be the best …

• Honour points issue

Icaruus - - General Discussion

As the loosing faction you are getting from a siege 60 HP. To hold your rank you need to participate at 12 siege fights for the 720 HP you need for your rank. I do not take part at just 2 or 3 sieges and I fall out of the ranking today again~ It also has to be said that we won at least one siege fight within those four weeks. (so sad xD) So the requirement of 720 HP within this time should be fulfilled. ‍^( '-' )^

• Hey guys, since the kinah nerf I also have the feeling that NOT ONLY the amount of kinah we get, got redueced.. 1. First GF move: Kinah reduction we get from vendor 2. In addition before this update "Kinah fix" update I just had to roll on each of my pieces of gear about 3 - 4 times like Sywo showed in his YouTube Videos for wished stats. And after the kinah fix I recognized that I need to new identificate my armor parts about 12 - 15 times to get the stats I want or need. One new identification…

• Honour points issue

Icaruus - - General Discussion

Quote from Vilen: “You all are telling rubbish... You all are wrong... You just do not want to see a bigger picture... I will explain you the new GF/NCSoft tactic to repair situation on all server. Only on Nergal (like i heard) there is 10x more asmos than elyos. On the other server is like always. Gameforge implemented the plan of deleting one of the faction on each server. Example: I play on Deyla server. We arent able to get for example Lakrum Fortress because of much number of elyos. Of cour…