Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Show us your character's FACE

efiku - - Art corner

My Gladiator (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Catching bugs :] 4p1xeGI.png 4vsonG9g.png

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

efiku - - General Discussion

Hello @Galeas, Please give Tom a big thank you for approving this change. At the moment it is a very good forward move. I am also asking you to plan the launch of Hero Tasks on 30/01/2019, it is time. Happy better enchanting everyone

• About Barus Ninja Guys

efiku - - PvE

No, of course no From this chat I can tell that sorc gives war Bracelet to the Ranger.

efiku - - Art corner

wl5wfdr.jpg This is awesome Merry Christmas @Galeas for all Aion Team and the Community!

• ETA on Maintenance?

efiku - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Galeas: “we are back... finally.... Sorry for the waiting... ” No problem Now topic can be closed

• ETA on Maintenance?

efiku - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Galeas: “We won't close it and yes I really do hope we will be able to play today. I cant' give you an ETA for the following reason: we have an issue (thx captain Galeas obvious), but we can't foresee when it will be fixed. team is working on it and trying to solve it. Could take a few minutes or could take one more hour, really hard to say. ” Does your team need any help?

efiku - - Art corner

Hello Aion EU Community board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…04d88a43495f95d42d980ccf4

• Starter Pack

efiku - - Event & Shop Discussions

Quote from Senpai: “Well, this isn't RU. For a starter pack, the one Gameforge has implemented is good for the price. ” Agree. Starter pack is a very good movement for the new players. Good stuff for a good price. In my opinion they should give a new player 4 special contracts instead of 2 with this price, because from the beginning there is high chance to receive white form from this contracts. But is ok. First good thing in shop that is not RNG. Good change. @Galeas maybe some refresh for AION…

• Mini patch request to NCsoft

+1 for this.

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

@Sita close this topic

@Galeas could you read WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018 and post some info about special MT today? and close this topic

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from efiku: “@Galeas Hello. After this patch also luna have a small problem with crystals for cannons. When you kill a special mob which drops crystals for you, they won't appear in your inventory. If you don't know about it, please send message to NCSOFT, they need to check this. ” Yes it is reported also. But with the rollback we will be back to old bugged luna giving no flesh unfortunately .... ” Oki. Thanks. @Galeas economy need that 15% kinah in NPC ASAP, so after …

@Galeas Hello. After this patch also luna have a small problem with crystals for cannons. When you kill a special mob which drops crystals for you, they won't appear in your inventory. If you don't know about it, please send message to NCSOFT, they need to check this.

Hello. Because this: Quote from Galeas: “ - Selling items to NPC: Selling items to NPCs will now give you three times more than before. We raised the buy price value from 5% to 15%. The price stays the same when you use the inventory function. ” was needed ASAP.

• NA economy changes

Whole EU community should see this: twitch.tv/videos/324721522 Look at the prices. haha serums 1:3, 9kk transformation contract. GL Gameforge

• Servers are down again

Barus Tango Down! We have a DDoS again

• Hi all In my opinion situation with Luna will not be changed. In return of that we have a boost to exp, kumuki etc... Like always ;P In my opinion Luna should be fixed like this: - Rewards appropriate for the relevant time intervals see this post But we should show them, what means Community. The best option what all players should do is back to basics I mean, stop buying stuff from ItemShop... (from time to time GP ok but nothing else). Them they open eyes and start hearing players. Please tell…