Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You can also do it for pve. I'm mostly interested in doing on SM to trade the pvp weapon/armor/acc tokens for Grey Wolf Medals and horde them for the full accs next patch.

• If you're still forming, I'd be interested in joining on SM or cleric. My dps while main healing on cleric: aionpveranks.com/Session/39509/show I haven't done it on SM yet, but my SM has good dps

• Omega's Growl godstone for pve ?

[NICK]berybrave - - PvE

IMO either 3% fire or 12% fire. Narkalli boss has lower than 1% GS prevention, so 3% fire would do most dmg overtime, but it can be random. If you want something more stable you can't go wrong with 12% fire.

• I don't mean to bumb this thread and state the obvious, but a lot has happened over the last year. Since 5.8, pets end up lowering your dps, so I don't recommend using them for pve anymore unless spirit bundling is down. 1. Pets don't benefit from any pve attack, where as SM damage got a huge pve attack increase. Pet's damage was not increased to compensate for this. 2. Impossible to get the pet perma MB capped even with full knowledge +10 enhanced fallusha, Armor spirit and DP. Max you could hy…

• Pveranks website

[NICK]berybrave - - PvE

I don't think its DPS related, you can have really good dps but not get invited. I think it's 90% of who you know/knows you and class requirements. I made my SM "Attached" literally 1 month ago, I just lost my new user buff. I'm already doing close to 8k iDPS in narkalli em in some of the longest/most excruciatingly annoying/painful runs. I literally end up applying to 20 allies a day and get invited to 1 if i'm lucky, so I really feel your pain. Everyday I log in wasting hours of my life during…

• Will vs Health

[NICK]berybrave - - General Discussion

You can get amazing pvp stats on cleric if you build it right. I have both Will and Health sets, but I find the Will set most useful when trying to survive a zerge. You should also go full knowledge for pve imo. You get more than enough HP to survive the hardest instance with endgame pve gear without socketing a single health or HP manastone. The knowledge will ramp up that servant dps and dot dmg

• The developer intended for the rewards to be this way and made the pve content much harder, to cater to the new gear meta +20 and higher. Gameforge hasn't caught on yet and thinks we're in 4.0 patch where +15 was endgame. We're literally missing out on content because of this. Even with the free guaranteed +10 manastones we had before, we couldn't use them properly due to the lack of 100% socketing. I'm just appalled by these changes and the fact that the publisher thinks they know more about ga…

• Narakkalli

[NICK]berybrave - - PvE

Back on topic: We did two experimental runs: 1st run we did two weapon quests: Meditation Chamber and Punishment Room quests (Fallusha Army Attack). We had 3 quests total, the 3rd quest is the unavoidable accessory quest A voice calling for help. We got Controlled Shiruk (easy mode boss) and a Simple weapon toolbox. 2nd run we did three of the four available armor quests: Revival Serum, Lubricant quest (free the daevas in the cages) and Looking for a friend. We had 4 quests total including the u…

• If you're running a shield in pvp as a chanter then you're most likely doing it for 1 of 4 reasons: 1. Block 2. MR 3. Extra MS 4. Extra pvp defence If you compare the above stats between the AP shield and Eternal Glory, you may find that the Eternal Glory shield is much better. It has 81 higher block, 5 higher MR, 60 higher MS and silence resistance instead of resistance penetration which is better for support. All of this at the expense of 1.9% pvp defence.

• Server Transfer

[NICK]berybrave - - General Discussion

wtb paid server transfers between old servers

• 5.6 stat cap

[NICK]berybrave - - PvP

The shield resets to +0 if it fails. success rate is really low though, it took a lot of serums and 8 weeks of rage quitting and coming back. It failed from +8 to +9 a total of 15 times and +8 was not easy to reach.....

• 5.6 stat cap

[NICK]berybrave - - PvP

You know nothing Aura! Not cool to call other people liers btw. Aion0048.jpg Aion0049.jpg

• 5.6 stat cap

[NICK]berybrave - - PvP

My cleric has 4071 MR, 1660 strike resist and 1015 spell resist in the same pvp set. I dont think you'll see higher MR on a cleric. As for strike resist i dont have a single agility stone in my gear. I can get 2k+ pretty easily if i resocket bracelet and use my other shoes.

• Here's a Runa NM file. dropbox.com/s/fmj42ogg9vxokkq/runa%20nm%205500%20idps?dl=0

• Quote from Vespir: “ Rofl that gear, the p2w is strong?” Jealous hater detected?! I think it's evident from my 5400 idps parse, which was achieved with eternal hyperion set, that I dont need gear to be strong. Learn your place before you attack someone at the top of the food chain.

• dropbox.com/s/mpcu6o1l1gbanmx/…Speed%20Run%209-5-15?dl=0 COULD IT BE THAT ASMOS DO FASTER KATA RUNS THAN ELYOS? COULD IT BE THAT THE HIGHEST DPS CLASS IN EU IS A SORC? Youtube video coming right up

• Yes it is, but in my defense I played a little with my gear Doesn't change the fact that jinping did really well though :O

• dropbox.com/s/stkpkeqi59rik4k/Camail%208-29-15?dl=0 New ranger from Nexus enters your list!

• Aion log analyzer. You can download it, its from the same website I linked. Their software automatically uploads logs after runs to theIr database. irosy used this with NA Aion and after our IS runs rosy told me he found my name on the website while doing character searches. In korea you can see the dpi of players when searching them which is better than just judging them based on gear imo.

• dropbox.com/s/mw2b9jhwix2svci/Camail%208-23-15?dl=0 Was a little messy, ppl died and melee group didn't have wow.