Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Ryndzer - - General Discussion

Quote from Desperation: “So, still waiting for answer: will new rewards be able to obtain if we obtain old ones after 1st Jan? ” You create a new character, and you can pick it up again after reset.

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Griver83: “So what? My orb is still +12. I used (avarage) 100 leg stones to enchant 1 item till +10- 13. Your alt is so lucky and doesn't need very big quantity to enchant your equipment, but not me. So i think its a good idea to change stones to tradeable ” But they are tradable. Just move them at a normal price. Or sell them straight from alt, transfer money and buy on main at a similar price.

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly!First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. st…

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly! First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those …

• Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Ryndzer: “By the way, they will probably fix shugo game, because I had 14x 8 on 30 tokens, thanks to which I have a ancient fox form on my account alt. ” … iksde ” hm?

• By the way, they will probably fix shugo game, because I had 14x 8 on 30 tokens, thanks to which I have a ancient fox form on my account alt.

• @Galeas Thanks to nerf price of selling items, kinah again has a great value on ebay, again it pays to put hundreds of farms bots. Thanks!

• @Galeas When will I get my GB for estima? I did not get any GB - I only got those for Kinah exchange When I receive a +25 wings exchange, I did not receive it after the server started - until now. wings_exchange.png

• Someone has already thrown it in, so I will share it. @Adam nonewserver.jpg Quote from For who ask some questions about new servers on 6.2: “"Thank you for contacting aion free to play support. No new servers will be open at the launch of the game. The Aion team decided to not open them at last." ”

• Quote from Parra: “Why we cant have the same as Aion NA is getting? they did have a safe spot on 25+ and get better exchange then we get Aion NA did listen to there players that did not like the first exchange rate they care ,you can read it on there Aion NA Forum Everytime i hear we wanna stay close too Korea but with serums you dont do the same ,i did play the game on korea too,even armor enchanting is mutch better on korea then our pts server with the same armor and same lvl enchanting stones…

• 6.2 First Info

On our server agi +12 it was worth about 1-2kk each. I also bought them over 900 pieces. I am also curious how it will be with this exchange. I hope that it's not like exchanging eq+25/acc+8/9.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from roflatgf: “Quote from Rym: “I must say, I am indeed impressed. Not only did GameForge manage to fk over a lot of players with the HUS exchange scam, they have also managed to completely destroy the economy of an expansion before it even started. I'm now waiting to see how bad the form contract implementation will be before the forced shut down of the servers. ” It will be a disaster ... i give them 1 month ... then Merge ... to gather together all wallet warriors in one server and clo…

• @Galeas In other words, once again, you made us idiots. That's it when it comes to your word, and you yourself do not have a for "Nick" second name? Without lowering these thresholds by 1 level for acc / eq. You can count on an immediate loss of income after the premiere because no one wise will invest in you. Everyone has enough of continuous lies, bending facts, and nerfs.

• That's it - they want to setting exchange rate started from + 26eq / + 8acc, give us safe spots on + 25 / + 6.

• @[NICK]tuhka Windows 10 64bit, sometimes making a screenshot takes much longer than 20s Prejudice - no, it is not fault of poor equipment. sprz_t.png I started use ARM screenshoter because of this screenshots_arm.png

• @Galeas I think in exactly the same way - lower the level of eq and acc exchange by 1 level. Or, suggest further with the words of people who have not played throughout the patch 5.0 and certainly in 6.0 after a few weeks will give up waiting for 7.0 (because there will be better for them). For God's sake NA had an event for enchanting items, has safe spots on eq +25, and acc + 6, and yet they have a better exchange rate than us. And so we failed enchantment item +25 to +26, by your next mistake…

• Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Ryndzer: “In previous patches there was no exchange of eq, because the game system did not change so drastically. What's more, you had a lot more time to use the eq, while in 5.8, for example due to the upgrade of items, there was no time to enjoy the equipment in any way. ” i dont have to explain myself to you snow check my previous post ” You do not read previous posts., coming with the logic that only YOU are right. The truth is that GF does not give us any cl…

• Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Ryndzer: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from testtestlab: “I think nothing should be moved to 6 except for stigmas (that's the only thing we keep the same). People are going to start with hundreds of new enchants on day 1 and all gold ignots for daeva skills and the gear exchanged and transform potions and they already have millions of AP... I really love my toon and the community I play with but I think I'm moving to a new server or not playing at all ” yes man pe…

• Quote from yaminote: “Quote from testtestlab: “I think nothing should be moved to 6 except for stigmas (that's the only thing we keep the same). People are going to start with hundreds of new enchants on day 1 and all gold ignots for daeva skills and the gear exchanged and transform potions and they already have millions of AP... I really love my toon and the community I play with but I think I'm moving to a new server or not playing at all ” yes man people are going start with 1xxxx ench stones…

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “some people want a new start? go on the new server and don't speak for the rest of us ” You're right! And later, through these trolls we have worse exchanges, settings - and they will end up playing 2 weeks after the premiere, just like in 5.0 - they will wait for 7.0 because it will be better there.