Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weird ping issues

[NICK]chel - - Help & Questions

Wi-Fi or Ethernet?

• PvE Narakalli EM Ranger requirements

[NICK]chel - - Ranger

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from [NICK]chel: “Quote from Desolator: “Quote from [NICK]chel: “Quote from Desolator: “Quote from t0re: “ ” ” ” ” Ignore my math then if you don't like it, but use logic. In your math the person who doesn't have Explosive Arrow equipped does nothing for 7 seconds. (based on motion value of 0.7s). ” I ignoring mistakes from start like base dmg and CD of skill ” Good, so now we are on same page. What does the guy who doesn't have explosive arrow equipped do when the o…

[NICK]chel - - Ranger

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from [NICK]chel: “Quote from Desolator: “Quote from t0re: “ ” ” Your math is wrong. Sharpen arrows is toggle(passive) skill so you need to take extra skill use into consideration.e.g. Gale Arrow (base dmg 465), Explosive Arrow (base dmg 1348) 18hits/18s SS + Gale Arrow -nocrit (every 18s) 3min: 180*65 + 465 x 10 = 16350 36hits/18s SS + Gale Arrow -nocrit (every 18s) 3min: 360*65 + 465 x 10 = 28050 Explosive Arrow (every 18s) 3min: 1348*5 + (1348*1.8)*5 = 18872 ” we d…

[NICK]chel - - Ranger

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from t0re: “i love how u calculate the sharpen from minimum possible no crits no pve atk no nothing and then u calculate explosive with everything possible up @nay jsut leave him dream ;\ @Desolator i dont know if u meant it or not but it sounds rude how u wrote that reply to him ” Lol, just lol.65 dmg with my gear ill get but i gave 200 as example for especially for the short-sighted ppl. 65* 1.8 (crit modife bow was as i remember) = 117. But u love how I calculate …

[NICK]chel - - Ranger

I think he means if you don't weave min. of two skills between every FS while keeping it up 100% of time; you will risk running out of skills to use in your rotation. edit: example: FS + 1 weave (not rec.) FS>skill>aac>skill>skill>skill>skill> - rep. FS + 2 weaves (min. rec) FS>skill>aac>skill>aac>skill>skill>skill> - rep. FS + 3 weaves FS>skill>aac>skill>aac>skill>aac>skill>skill> - rep.

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Click: “Did we get this event to gain free token? ” It is starting this week after the merge, on thursday. You will be able to win tokens there. ” Spring lottery?

• Class Nerf Thread

[NICK]chel - - Class Discussions

Quote from Happy: “3txpWs2.png ” Pretty sure we were talking about chanters here.

• Class Nerf Thread

[NICK]chel - - Class Discussions

Quote from t0re: “Quote from rapuu: “it's pure rng ” Remove the passive skill for KD boost and then we can talk about being rng ” There's no such a skill.

• 6.0 First Info

[NICK]chel - - General Discussion

what about reshanta?

• Maybe Beritra used Siel's Relics and threw us back in time to the world before it was sunkt by the sea; Tiamat was still alive and Gameforge never took over the publishing rights of Aion EU!

• I'm personally going to check out Ascent: Infinite Realm, but will it be next big hit? I doubt. Interesting story here is that it has devs from old Aion Team behind it.

• I4HwoCN.png

• SWB pve

[NICK]chel - - PvE

It's about ducking time.

• Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “When are you going to fix the bugg for prigga cutting edge gunner boots that are same % with enchanced? that means only 1% ” If I'm not wrong it's only translation error. They share same name (cutting-edge) and enhanced one doesn't exist (except in terms of stats). If you hover over it you can see if it's upgradeable (enhanced/worse stats) or not (cutting-edge/better stats).

• And who is superior of CoMa?

• Music <3

[NICK]chel - - Daeva's Playground

youtube.com/watch?v=eJZN-GtCPio

• Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Vespir: “Quote from Cyan: “You probably won't believe me, but the only thing all that ToC hate achieved was to ruin our day. I even doubt anyone except us read the whole thread, since it's much more efficient to just ask us what the good suggestions are and to work with what we forwarded. ~Cyan ” Who's the judge on what a good suggestion is, haven't seen a single mod make a poll ” Personally, I'm not a huge fan of polls since they tend to be too simple for complex su…

• Quote from Sita: “Quote from [NICK]chel: “Is there a comparison for "starter - veteran - gold pack" status anymore? I can't seem to find it anymore. ” I checked aswell, I will ask tomorrow ” Any update on this?

• I got great suggestion for you Gameforge: Instead of nerfing things, fix things. If your main concern is AFK:ers abusing this system then just remove rewards from AFK:ers. Nevermind: Instead of nerfing Luna by using the 0 or 1 logic, there's other better ways to do it. Here's probably the best.

• Don't worry about it; "Each player starts on the servers with the same chances as everyone else, and the AION team will be keeping a close eye on balancing from the start, making changes as necessary." source It might just take some time to happen. Just look into server transfers and MyAion for good estimation!