Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring back Esterra

fastguitars - - General Discussion

Im a long time Aion player. Started in 2010. Ive spent a lot of money playing this game., and enjoyed it. I adore this game, and loved it not only for the "game", but, mostly because of the beauty of the design. The colors, the Mobs, the Forests, the Cities. So, it was with a broken heart that i discovered the new Aion. What have they done to it? It is ruined. They have taken away the beauty of so much of it. They have taken away the joy of getting new gear, ... exciting new gear that is new, fr…

• Hummm, ok, well,. i can't speak to "scammers" or abusers of Aion, but, for me, i think i should be able to use the shop. If i want to spend a little or a lot, why does this matter? Gameforge - Aion, is a business, and a provider of a public service, that offers inventory in a shop. If one Aion player uses the shop once a month and another player uses it once a day, .... PERFECT. It is very easy to spend a lot of money there, and if i chose to do that,or not, then why should there be an issue. Im…

• Hey everyone... Im sorry to reply to a thread that is not related to my issue, but, im kinda really stuck. I dont see any thread here that is related to my issue, and its really important, so, forgive me for trying to get some help, as im out of options.. Let me explain: Im not able to contact Aion support, as they dont recognize my password, and when i request a PW code reset, they never mail me a link so that i can change it. Also, as my issue is related to customer support, .... if i cant get…