Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't wait to see what BS items we get as rewards from the new events. Probably gonna see Snowballs within the Cash Shop for 50 Aion Coins each or something stupid like that. Can't wait! Not.

• This event is terrible. I do not know why you or whoever's idea it was... to run it again. 100+ bags not a single mince meat. Seriously... Please Gameforge.

• Can you not... keep adding these BS rng boxes, especially for enchantment stones. You might get 3x or more but let's face it unless you spend lots of money on them chances are you'll get 1x... One for 249 Aion Coins are you crazy? Lol good thing, I'll never waste my money on such things... like I did in the past like a real idiot. P.s. Nice fire dragon skins for a decent price for once.

• 7.0 First info

Sinful - - General Discussion

Would be nice if we could just skip to 7.0 lol. But shame we can't Oh well, we'll probably get 7.0, in the Summer of 2019. Like big updates usually occur. 6.5 is probably coming February/ March.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Kuroiz: “Yep magic leather for sure, probably branches out from artist class ! dont care about the haters, looks fun ! ” Bish... it was hard to try and accept gunners and aethertechs... but spraying paint on people wtf. How does that fit in?

• New class in Aion?

WTF... Seriously, what are they smoking? Really a nyerking Splatoon class? Are you joking? ... Lol RIP Aion.

• New class in Aion?

If this is actually real... why can't it be a magical Plate that's what we need. Imagine a templar + sorc/ sm... that'd be even more broken than Bards. Cancer. Let's hope it's not broken upon release like Gunners and Bards were.

• why we getting scammed?

Man you people still complain? You should have realised by now, that Gameforge has been grabbing people's money with BS tactics since 2.7! Even if you're a new player, how can you be surprised to know Gameforge is trying to suck people's money out their wallets? As far as I'm concerned they're done it with every single IP they have publishing rights to in Europe. From Metin 2 to Terra. They've tried to suck money out of players. It's their job afterall. People seem to forget that game companies …

• Well you guys can continue bitching and crying about contracts then. The same people that cry about contracts, then complain about not having more options of getting them in-game. Wake up and smell the coffee will you. You are playing Aion, did you all forget that? Also, it's the Publishers job to attract players but it's not their job to sit there and give you everything you want for free. Just because you wouldn't buy an ancient transformation contract for 200+ whatever Aion Coins doesn't mean…

• why we getting scammed?

Who cares? Gameforge isn't going to give us events with stuff like NA. GF only cares about the money, same with NA a the end of the day. People need to stop dreaming and wake up a little bit.

• Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Parra: “Quote from Sinful: “Don't know why you don't just put ancient contracts in shop, even if they were expensive like 250 coins or more people would buy it. I'd assume, you'd have more people willing to pay for that than a few whales willing to spend hundreds of Euros on crappy RNG boxes. But we can dream, I guess. ” i would never buy ancient contract for 250 coins totaly not worth that kind of money ” But you'd spend 250+ coins on gambling lootboxes? ” I don'…

• Don't know why you don't just put ancient contracts in shop, even if they were expensive like 250 coins or more people would buy it. I'd assume, you'd have more people willing to pay for that than a few whales willing to spend hundreds of Euros on crappy RNG boxes. But we can dream, I guess.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Sinful - - PvP

That's probably a better idea, however. Be real, we're not getting 6.5 probably for a LOOOOONG time.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Sinful - - PvP

Calm down guys. We only have to spend a few thousand Euros in the cash shop, and then we can get our useless Ancient Gear to +15! And still get constantly rekt by people in Legendary and Ultimate Gear! P.s. who misses Nic. I do lol. At this rate, please bring back 5.8. And forget about 6.x.

• Bugs After Maint

The rage is real. Calm down everyone I'm sure, none of these bugs will be fixed until 6.5 comes out which will probably be in February/ March next year lul

• Listen here Mods, you can't just keep closing threads; just because you don't like them. Everytime there's a video from Gameforge or update or event, you ask for our feedback. Just because you don't like the complaints doesn't mean you get to banhammer people and or close threads. Remember complaining is not the same as flaming, nor is giving constructive feedback. So instead of trying to shut us down, from actually putting our opinions out there maybe you should realise that this community is a…

• I'm not waiting 5 months. I've played Aion since 1.5 when NCSOFT Europe was still a thing. The game is not what was, it's been getting worse and worse. I don't think many people are going to wait either. Watch the player numbers drop, and what them announce server merges in a month or two.

• This is turning into a big joke. And it's not a funny one either. Bugs everywhere, at this rate I'd rather the game go back to 5.x than this nyerk. I don't even know the point of you guys removing the Kinah buff thing from the EU addition if you have to then compensate people by adding kinah in instances. I mean, you might as well just have left it there. People are not having fun because you can't even reroll your stats, you can't even enchant sometimes or at least I can't with this kind of kin…

• Where's the charging stations?! You lying nyerks. Also Shugo Game is worthless, people aren't gonna p2w for useless potions and only ancient contracts. Then again, good. Because that means there's someone with a brain at Gameforge for once not making it overly pay-to-win. *Slow Clap*

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “The long awaited october promised events that will help us with contracts problem gives us from 0 to 3. Are you guys testing on how fast u can kill an mmo or what? ” Lmao no one can kill an MMO faster than Neowiz (Bless Online) that went from 30k players to less than 1k players within the space of 2 months.