Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Click: “The neon green color of the text "20% additional XP for which no energy is consumed" does not apply. f752f30f07.png Also it should be "Charge over 50%" not "via"...” My Golden Star does not even charge and I killed tons of mobs >.>

• Quote from Click: “Make a backup of your current screenshot folder (copy all the screenshots somewhere else). After that, delete the whole content of your screenshot folder, and start with an empty one. That should solve the issue. Let me guess, your screenshot folder meanwhile has a size of several GB's ?” Heya I have 41.0 MB of pics and a CACHE folder with small versions of the actual screens and I still get a really LONG freeze when I first take a screen. Then, it functions ok. But the first …

• Hey there New around and I apologize if I missed the discussion about this subject, do not have much time to look through as tomorrow I have work In either case I only wanted to get your attention upon a bug that is happening to me since the update. I open the game, it takes a ton for it to open but that is ok, same on my boyfriend's PC ( which is a rocket compared to my laptop), then there we have the login screen. First, it freezes at 47...and I wait.....and wait....and wait....it moves to 48.…