Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 148.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deyla down?

eyvind - - General Discussion

Not the best timing to say the least

• why on earth are they locking the possibility to pay once maintenance fees?

• No limitations on killing the same "players" over and over like last time? Cool, another round of trading cheaters getting titles and rewards, good job. Quote from Qlord: “Did you disable the use of the xform for the duration of the event? If not, play alone 6 xform vs 6 normal people ” And this. The individual laddering rewards are nice.

• UNION SERVER IS DOWN!!!!!

Just had entry with my group, one person managed to enter, the two others got "The Rookie server is currenly full, please try again later" when pressing Enter.

• How do you get the Might for the last skill? Got tt some runs, and others not.

• Quote from t0re: “which would be? it was 1shottign ppl in the begining coz standard w as 4-5k hp for the ppl and it just got higher later on and the dmg for light/shadow burst was just the same. at some point in 1.5 i had 7200hp and shadowburst was already taking only like 60% of my hp. if i remember corectly they did touch the skill but change wasnt significant ” It was later than 1.5, Aion 3.0 patch notes: 3. Decreased the damage inflicted by Lightburst II and Shadowburst II, used by the Sorce…

• Quote from t0re: “say what? the only nerf sorc ever recieved was caping the casting speed at 2.7 ” Actually sorc's 4K DP Shadowburst / Lightburst got (a fair) nerf as well.

• So basically you're better of spending Luna on Munirunerk than this event? Or even saving em.

• Quote from Galeas: “@Evita @esset23For players that bought more than 80 Gp already since they started playing, they will count on Wednesday. If you bought 100 GP so far. On Wednesday, you will be directly lvl 100. ” Am guessing there is a delay updating elite levels for those who have been 80/80 + lots of additional gold packs for a while already? Still 0/20 here.

• Quote from Mika: “Quote from randomforumuser: “Quote from Mika: “And as for Arkhal, if boss dies while you're transformed in balaur or whatever that thing is, you don't get update I'm afraid ” Not anymore, I had this twice yesterday and got APES both times. ” Great! So I just didn't get reward on one of my char for whatever reason ” Same thing has happened to me, didn't get reward on one char (was not transformed) while got rewards on other chars including one char which was transformed while bo…

• You obviously aren't aware that Rift of Oblivion scrolls exists in broker but that's fine. Spamming rift for EXP = more than 7 runs pr week, on top of all other instances you do. For 20 bundles you can get a Prigga wep chest worth 500kk or 2x chest worth a bill for 35 bundles. If its worth the effort is up to each and everyone, point is the event is here for those who want to take part in it and it isn't working but feel free to judge whatever you want.

• You know people are actively levelling with Rift of Oblivion scrolls right? And pumpkins from every Rift run (on top of other instances) are useless? That is ok, that is your opinion, but we are actually people who are trying to gather pumpkins playing this event, and having 3 days in a row without bombs on your main, with no help from support completely ruins this for those who actually are bothering with this event.

• Meanwhile no reply from support since this morning, got no bombs 2 days in a row, no Rift.. groups with no bombs.. no charging station to be seen (used up within 30m?).. soon weekend.. damn good job. Either extend the event or delete it, how are you supposed to reach 35 pumpkins in this state.

• Have the exact same issue as mentioned here, alts work, main not. Really hope support is giving these tickets priority as this event doesn't last long.

• "Charging stations for Candy Bombs will appear daily from 6 PM till 11 PM" Whats the point of these only being up for a specific time period, anything wrong with having them up 24/7 so you can charge whenever you are online? Will take you 3h to charge your daily limit and there are other things happening in this period, 1h siege, RT etc.

• Appreciate this solution alot. Personally I would as others have mentioned suggest you change the 40 kill quest from Abyss to either All of Atreia or rather Esterra/Nosra. Abyss is as people have mentioned here not an active pvp zone and having the quest on siege days will only encourage even more AFK multiaccount alts in sieges, while the other quests actually makes you having to do something to earn the APES. This quest would also be very hard to do for people who cannot attend sieges. Having …

• Servers are down again

Quote from KenjiWen: “I totally agree. However, an ostrich is not likely to start flying even if the circumstances demand it. ” well this made my day, sadly

• Servers are down again

This is seriously getting ridiculous. I've been reading crap here like "Everone gets attacked..Sony blabla", anyone can be attacked and it does happens with bigger companies yes but when they do they have professional security people contracted to fix their issues if they can't solve it themselves which GF obviously can not. Even bigger companies have random attacks yes but its not common to have servers going down over and over every week during peak hours, this is a serious problem and should …

• Servers are down again

Quote from Click: “To be fair Gameforge should not compensate ddos attacks. They should when their hardware fails or w/e is not caused by external sources. This way they just encourage the guy / group to do the same sh.. next weekend. ” Not necessarily, if the attacker is doing this to cause a rage towards GF which probably is the case it wouldn't help his cause when GF compensates for actual losses. I think it was a good move, hopefully they will get on with protection ASAP as well.

• Communication issues

Ask Aion Episode 5: youtu.be/k-g-9B-rCwo?t=240 4:00 "its our utmost desire to intensify the communication towards you guys" 11. December 2015 Communication and information is still handled way beyond par, and frankly it's getting less and less motivating to even try and come up with suggestions on improvements the way the current information flow is (not) working, so I'll leave it at that. There needs to be a much closer, and more regular connection with the CM and the staff at GF who are making…