Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i hadn't gotten any free stuff tho ... its really annoying cuz i have 3-5 account and when i check there's nothing abouth free stuff or even mail abouth aion.

• what abouth giving extra entry for dungeons to "empty" factions it would be nice also there is the option of increasing the drop rates for them, like %20 wouldn't be bad. i was thinking abouth, extra reward's from sieges and other pvp dungeons has to be given to "less populated" factions. i mean its not the problem of populated faction they hadnt dont anything bad so we cant take something from them nor we can punish them, but giving "extra" rewards to less populated factions should be enough.

• Bonus : 200% XP Perma

Prayer - - Suggestions

new player ? at aion ??? xD gad you made ma laugh! it must be a returnee xD the one who cant forget the aftertaste of aion

Prayer - - Suggestions

i love my alts they are draining my time but .... it makes me rich at the end

Prayer - - Suggestions

stop arguing! i have half of the antri blocked and my legion full of my alts. i did my alts 75 by my self with 3person dungeons and solo gok rushes... if you have enough skill you can even solo kroban but it takes a bit too much focus also i dont want to see a perma exp buff. it will reduce the price of merek's and other xp boos.

Prayer - - Suggestions

Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Sorayami: “my 5. Alt will be 75 in 2 weeks and didnt even exists long (4 weeks or something like that). I dont play him even often, just doing every 3-ppl-instances. You just need to know how to leveling fast. If you want some tips just pm me But overall i would still prefer the 200% to spare times, if i decide to level a char again ^^. And of course then morw ppl will have the will to level. Doesnt change the fact that they dont lern their classes tho ” 66-75 is ro…

Prayer - - Suggestions

at hallowen event i just used npc buff whic is %400 + merek whic is %200 and golden star max lvl auto-load + tea %100 each mob and was pretty great to solo gok cleaning you had to see the xp

Prayer - - Suggestions

Quote from Define: “You love to live in aion? ” its not that bad btw...

Prayer - - Suggestions

Quote from Hashtag: “Yes, took me 0,5 s to realize the idea is good. For those who dont live in aion, slacking, see xp bar moving not loging cz of that, rerolers whats there not to like. ” live in aion xD its pretty sad... im playing with 4 account everyday 3 at antriksha and 1 at deyla cuz antri is dead xD i have 2 of my alt allready at 75 and one halfway there its easy to lvl up its just too hard to gear up since everyone is premade and you cant go anywhere.....

• Group for Pve dungeons

Prayer - - PvE

Hello hello, im looking for ppl to do pve dungeons and stuff like that, im not a new player but i started to play as chanter this year and i cant say that im "best" anyway im looking for ppl to have fun ingame and do stuff togather you can add me ingame if you are playing at antriksha asmo side my nick is Prayer. Lets have fun~~

• Server Merge Discussion

Prayer - - General Discussion

@Buburuza you think so ? xD i dont even remember a time when our ppl lost at pvp cuz of gear~~ also last time i check grendal asmo had aloth of exp ppl from all around of world but still... keep dreaming abouth the difference between old and new servers we just dont have good time at open pvp. there is still tons of instances to show ur skills if you have hard time at pvp and pve just come and ask ur Senpaii i will help you~~ Prayer (grendal-asmo) Fearmedady was ma old nick.