Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nope , there isnt any way you can get double loot from any boss in museum according to aion powerbook and database .. and , im pretty sure the "no enrage" is a thing although im not totally sure if it is intended or a bug ,, though i like having that option of not being forced to die

• I have been in alot of museum runs , mainly 2 bosses cause asmos are hard , and not worth doing unless you can finish last boss ,,, wich is not possible for me atm but , my question is about "ganesh" the 2nd boss ... i have heard that he has 2 "modes" one wich he enrages every 5 min ( i run into that one 90% of the time) and the other mode where he doesnt enrage but instead he has alot more HP to deal with which is a more worthy trade , i wish if someone could help us and share his thoughts abou…

• Creation points presets

Eclipse - - Suggestions

YES! under the condition u cant change it while in combat "as a glad , im dueling a mage , while im CC'ed i change my CP to knowledge and wisdome ... his CC is off ,,, switched back right away to power and acc ..." same thing can be said about any class ,, unless u are a bard then u already dont need this

• Servers are down again

Eclipse - - General Discussion

Quote from Nuke: “hello my friends, here we are all again! ” sup ?

• Servers are down again

Quote from Stallari: “Rip arena entry, time to make some more tickets ” no pls no more resets if i see my entries reset then i will have to make use of them all last week i did 18 arkhals . not planning on doing similar thing really ..

• Servers are down again

oh servers are down again ?

• Is our server dying ?

Eclipse - - Hellion

yes it is confirmed , Nerfing luna like they did is by far their worst decision .. if they cared about their player base , they could have taken different approach : - Apes drop for S rank only . - The NPC guardians and towers DEAL LESS DMG , so that u have to actually do more work yourself , this will solve the "AFK" problem. I feel i like they are far more concerned about thier shop and sales and i agree with that ( its their business after all) , but i feel their decision was very 1 sided ,,,…

• BUG

Eclipse - - Help & Questions

exact same thing here , 3 days withought updating our scores , hope they fix it before the event end "if it didnt , it would be a big no no "

• Servers are down again

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Ok tried "tracert 79.110.83.77" (Hellion IP) and getting this, board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a4bafed0960de1a18ab2bb7c9 ” i have the exact same thing . and i play on the same server as u Im from Egypt btw ,

• Servers are down again

Quote from Rebelbabe: “Try a tracert command to ping the server you are trying to connect to. See if there is any problem with any other server on route to the game server. Instructions for that are in the technical support part of the forum. It gives list of the server ip addresses to put into the tracert command. ” could u kindly provide a link to that post pls ? i couldnt find it

• Servers are down again

Quote from Cuteone: “Since the servers are up again I have 150 ping instead of the normal 30-40. Please GF what are you doing? Also other ppl from my server have the same problem. ” u heard the guy , people CAN log in and CONNECT successfully and server are working FINE, only a "select few have issues" it means well ,gg for us i guess we arent the chosen ones

• Servers are down again

Quote from Rym: “Hello Eclipse. If you would be so kind as to pull your *censored* out of your *censored* you might have noticed a lot of people have no issues logging in, and only a select few have problems. This thus concludes that indeed, the servers are working correctly, as their are functioning and most of the players can login and play on them without issues. ” with respect , i will stick to my previous statement .. i just dont get it i played 2 hours in the morning , and nothing was wron…

• Servers are down again

120 people are refreshing this page every sec how can the server be working "just fine" as u mentioned ?

• Servers are down again

Quote from Rym: “Unfortunately, the server itself is working correctly. So the problem may not be from GameForge. ” look buddy that isnt a statement u can just make , it doesnt make any sense we were all able to login before the servers went down , now we cant ,, so its my problem ?!!? DUH ???

• Servers are down again

ok so im confused , some u said the server are ON but 90% are having issues logging in , and im one of them i type my user and pass , i wait 10 sec , then i get this message right after i hit "accept terms and conditions" board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a4bafed0960de1a18ab2bb7c9 are the server actually on ?

• ( so far we are 4 , we have glad 73 , sin 73 , bard 72 , cleric 71 , ... )ok so here is what he need : - { level } should be 72 at least for dps , healers can be as low as 70 if geared enough . - { Exp } with these instances , especially Piton since its more intense in terms of mechanics than museum . ( however , we can post a few videos showing all u need to know , so this is more like a preference point ..)- { 4 pm to 7 } pm server time is our most preferred time ( we might be able to start ea…

• Is our server dying ?

Eclipse - - Hellion

Day 17 since the luna instance nerf , server status are as follows : 1- Broker ( started with it since its my favourite part ) : ( the entire server has 180 medals in broker , wich are twice as expensive from what they were on 2 weeks ago)board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a4bafed0960de1a18ab2bb7c9 ( 15 APES ?? ) board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a4bafed0960de1a18ab2bb7c9 ( oh dear , not the gold pack we all love to hate , pls no ! )board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a4bafed0960de1a18ab2bb7c9 2- A lot less…