Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Erik: “It is very easy to do together with someone else so just need patience to do it” ye but deffinately with the endless grind now i cba to waste time farming a skin of which the gear skin is on the shop for ages already aswell, argent skins with head skins are on the shop aswell, i don't see the problem really

• Show us your character's FACE

Mitsi - - Art corner

tumblr_oc8heilsJK1qevrfxo2_540.pngtumblr_oc2qmrvoiW1qevrfxo2_540.png

• Any possibility for the Tiamat's fortress head skins? .-. i mean, the gear skin is already on the shop for ages now, why don't we get the head skins aswell, they'r pretty *-* aion_4_3_the_chanter_by_s_hadow_girl-d76goh6.jpg also still hoping lvl 60 ap skins will ever be on the shop

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Rym: “Mookie ninja-add them tomorrow please :D” Done! (Hidden Content)” give this man a

• i think lots of people look forward to these aiondatabase.net/en/item/125045609/ aiondatabase.net/en/item/125045689/ aiondatabase.net/en/item/125045689/

• I can confirm that all "Hello Kitty" related items will not be available for our service due to copyright.[/quote] Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “hm lets hope not, i'd really love to have this skin *-*” I can confirm that all "Hello Kitty" related items will not be available for our service due to copyright.” those were the best skins in 5.0 tho, too bad :c well thanks anyway Q_Q

• Quote from Aegir: “Quote from Mitsi: “please the first shop update after 5.0 prnt.sc/c0saop need. can't find it on database sorry Q_Q” Copyright problems 100% cuz of the Hello Kitty :o ” hm lets hope not, i'd really love to have this skin *-*

• please the first shop update after 5.0 prnt.sc/c0saop need. can't find it on database sorry Q_Q

• aw yis finally the shark! Thanks mookie!

• aw yis thank you mookie! *-* now the sharkie and you're the best! *-*

• i already asked this before but it just got ignored will these get in the shop anytime soon? ;< these skins are just too cute aiondatabase.net/en/item/110901025/ & aiondatabase.net/us/item/110900995/

• aiondatabase.net/us/item/110900995/ need :< even tho its most likely not gonna get on shop i guess :c but its so prettyyyyy 12419148_1660985634161768_2008709448492015860_o.jpg also aiondatabase.net/us/item/110901025/?sl=1 because its cute af *-* 12967417_1660899964170335_3143532040262971626_o.jpg

• i just got back from a trip and i see en.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/0/item/1302/ on the shop finally, yaaaay, all hail mookie, thank youuuuu

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “are the stigma bundle's tradable? :o cuz that would be really nice oh and ofc, class stigma's or random stigma's for all classes?” The bundle itself is not tradeable. It contains either a green, blue or golden Stigma bundle (not tradeable). You get a random stigma from those bundles which is tradeable.” okay cool, thanks!

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Dryice: “Can you please confirm if we have: icon_item_magicstone_04.png [Event] Manastone: Attack +6 on circus droptable?” You can find the drop table for each chest here” are the stigma bundle's tradable? :o cuz that would be really nice oh and ofc, class stigma's or random stigma's for all classes?

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “another stupid question maybe, why cant we gift dyes? D: whats so special about them D:” I just checked it and gifting is working normally for me. 3tvz2cjx.jpg Can you tell me where you exactly have problems? I´ll forward the issue to our QA.” hm it seems to work now, last week it didnt :o maybe i pressed something wrong idk O.O

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote: “ wait another 2 months” I can offer you the first week of December, so you only have to wait about 1 month. :|” fine, i'll survive for a while Q_Q another stupid question maybe, why cant we gift dyes? D: whats so special about them D:

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “well since i asked like 5x already maybe you'd remember XD this one c: aiondatabase.net/us/item/110900740/” I think I missed that one. I´ll add it to the christmas updates for sure. Sorry for that.” how could you now i have to wait another 2 months what about just sneeking it into next weeks shop update xD

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “let me guess, the rate to get stigma bag is rlly low & its dropping stigma's for all classes & not just your own Q_Q” The stigma bundle gives a random stigma.” :< mookie there is only 1 way to make up for this, you have to give in and finally put the valentine costume on the shop, or i wont send u roses for valentines day :<” I guess you need to be a little bit more specific. Currently there are valentines sk…

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Mitsi: “let me guess, the rate to get stigma bag is rlly low & its dropping stigma's for all classes & not just your own Q_Q” The stigma bundle gives a random stigma.” :< mookie there is only 1 way to make up for this, you have to give in and finally put the valentine costume on the shop, or i wont send u roses for valentines day :<