Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wtb loot table only got recovery tea and ancient coins from 20 chars

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “:alol: I´m always amazed when you find costumes that are not even in our item lists. Thx a lot guys, I´ll add it as soon as there is a free spot. Edit: if it can be sold. I still need the approval of NCsoft :)” love you , Mookie I think this costume is not restricted, its just regular one , so let it rainnnn

• HI! Can we have them plsss ? tumblr_oliqx7Eyz01uq13a8o2_250.jpg tumblr_oliqx7Eyz01uq13a8o1_500.jpg tumblr_oliqx7Eyz01uq13a8o5_r1_500.jpg tumblr_oliqx7Eyz01uq13a8o6_r1_500.jpg

• mounts in luna shop ?

Eiriz - - Help & Questions

so they made luna totaly useless ... everytime i hope and i end up disappointed ... maybe is time to quit while im still with my right mind .. very sad to see game forge destroying this beautiful game

• mounts in luna shop ?

thank you , Sita!

• mounts in luna shop ?

grrr ty. i wanna see a link of some official statement from game forge if possible . If some1 can provide i will be thankful

• mounts in luna shop ?

hi. as the title says .. did i missed some important info of the luna shop ? did game forge removed the mount designs from luna shop ??? if yes , why ? when other versions of aion have it , then we should have it too. not gonna involve the bad events and stuff , just so you know , lot of people were looking forward to craft some mounts in luna shop , like hell steed and others ..

• long time i didn't comment in event sections because nobody is going to give me back the time spent in complaining ... personally i stopped participating in event because they are worse and worse each time .. game forge is doing it on purpose so we can buy stuff only from shop ? i rly dont get it anymore , how is possible lol .. i will write this in caps because i rly want game forge staff to see this... PLEASE , FOR THE SAKE OF AION AND THE COMMUNITY , GIVE US NICE EVENTS FOR CHRISTMAS ..ALCHEM…

• tbh idk how good is the drop in silver room , i never got anything from there .. i got 2 serums on alts from bronze room , in gold i get only sh*its . I can confirm gold room is bad , silver/bronze is decent if you lucky enough .. other than that again lame shugo tomb , nothing i didn't expected already

• Old shugo tomb again?

Eiriz - - Event & Shop Discussions

if we take the big nerf on everything it doesn't mattr which shugo we are going to get From now im telling you guys , dont expect anything from this event because you will be disappointed .. and if happens that the event is good , you can only be happy

• Quote from Miie: “Tr3zr7L.jpg Not like they drop from any nyerking chest instead of actual good drop rite?!” This made my day from now till the next year's statistics on topic : Yay , boring shugo again .. brace yourselves guys !

• happy bday guys! just another boring day without anything special for us , we should be used to it by now .. feedback is 0 to game forge as it comes for events , tbh i was hoping we'll get something decent as least for the bday .. oh well , happy leveling

• Quote from Hjarta: “I feel like GF after the compliments we gave them for 5.0 started to troll us again...... At least give us the cake buff in Pandaemonium/Sanctum wtf <.< No point to go search for the damn cake.” Exactly my point ... idk why they did this but its just so retarded that i don't have anymore words for it ..

• So NA gets the event xp buff cake in pande/sanctum for everybody and we get this ? like rly? no comment for the other parts of the events . full of s*it ,sorry but its true ..

• is it 1st April- the fools day? or aion bday today ? wut wut

• some weird pink hero q without rewards i see

• Quote from Hands: “Quote from Eiriz: “yeah .. i want the ocean armor boxes .. i asked mookie to add them and now all clueless asmos are upgrading other tree ... sad life ........... :wacko:” No vale, we getting the right tree to feed, not the skins one first -_-” Well everybody with his own preferences. I don't have the time to farm those stuff anyways so all i can do is get those 1 time quests.

• yeah .. i want the ocean armor boxes .. i asked mookie to add them and now all clueless asmos are upgrading other tree ... sad life ...........

• what is this event ? never heard of it

• Quote from Click: “What exactly do you need from Shugo Game, that you can't buy directly from shop without RNG and less coins? Or do you have fun torturing urself with low rewards for a high price xD” The mount Hell Steed .. But i gave up ....