Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Kotoro: “Also I would suggest to give 500K kinah from Holy tower / Narakali foe each player in the last boss. + add more legendary loot since Kinah droped & its worthless to sell legendary add more loot into it. 4 narakali => 6 players if you do the math you will see there is 2 players who will not get items per week. @Galeas @Sita if you considere this suggestion also. - 3 random Legendary per chest from last boss. - 500.000 Kinah from last boss to each players in …

• Just wondering what will be if I complate x12 quest in antriksha then, I move to the another server. Should I complate x30 quest again ? or just need x18 quest more in another server.

• Quote from Neko: “Quote from Salamarder: “Looks like it dosent work for steam users. I alredy sent this info to support. (I don't event have the speech bubble title option in the menu and cant see deathbringer and the rest too) ” I'm not a steam user and it doesn't work for me either ” I'm steam user and it work for me >.> #confused

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Vseo_Ryhmee - - Help & Questions

will be possible to move my character from grendal to deyla ?

• Server Merge Discussion

Vseo_Ryhmee - - General Discussion

No information yet ? :< @Galeas

Quote from Nicthehorsewallet: “@Galeas I think if you don't tell us anything about the merge this week that means merge it will be pushed in May , am I right ? Because you said that we will get the date 2 weeks before it will happen . ” so if they will give date 2 weeks before , they still got time until 16 april

Quote from Candycane: “Quote from faker: “Quote from Click: “Don’t worry, soon 1% Grendal will get nerfed with 7% Antriksha and when it’s done there’ll be a new 5% Antriksha. #quickmaffs ” There will be 10% antri then I think ” no it wont, people from antri will transfer to deyla just like everyone else ” I don't think they will let old servers to move another servers